Johnny Altinger

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
John Brian "Johnny" Altinger was a forum member for about a year, rode an '06, and posted about a hundred times and rode an '06 FJR. Sadly, he was murdered in 2008 and will be missed.​

Rest in Peace Johnny.

altinger.jpg

altinger2.jpg

John Brian "Johnny" Altinger

1970-2008

* For those that feel the need to find out more about the case, please start here. PLEASE keep this thread respectfully and exclusively about the memory of Johnny. Take any case commentary to one of the many other forums on the Internet about the case. Thanks. / The Management

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Johnny. We hardly knew ya...

But that makes little difference, because you were one of us. Although we never met, next time I tip a glass of beer it will be in your memory.

Good by Johnny. :(

Your life was stolen by a psychopath. It is incomprehensible. May you ride in peace and your family be comforted that the killer will never take another soul..

It has me reflecting on all the life I've lived since I turned 38 -- sixteen wonderful years with family and friends, watching my kids grow up, achievements in my life that I'm most proud of, experiences so broad I couldn't begin to list them all -- all denied to him by a killer. It brings home the scale of the tragedy.

Peace and prayers to his family. RIP.

Thanks Iggy for creating a place for us to pay our respects to our two wheeled brother that many of us hadn't met in this life. I'm sure we'll meet him on the other side. RIP Johnny.

Just watched that 48 Hour Mystery episode about Johnny. My heart goes out to his family. Such a senseless, terrible thing to do to another human being. I'm sure Johnny is in a better place now. R.I.P. Johnny.

Tragic indeed. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong reason.

Hellof a price to pay..

RIP Johhny, good riding with Tim and Andrew, and many before you.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of another human being in such a way... a son, a friend, a rider. Wishing peace to his family and friends and the hope that he is at peace on the other side.

This book is set to release and the author says he goes more into the life of Johnny Altinger than others have, to find out who he was and what he was like.

Status
Not open for further replies.