with a little help from my friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPaz

Target Fixationalist
Reaction score
there are no pics in this thread. we didn't take any.

i went over to AJ's (HotRodZilla) around 1:00 on Saturday. we got my fuse block, GPS and tank bag all wired up. it took a little over 3 hours. i'm sure glad there are people like AJ on this forum who've made the mistakes before, that i would have made.* cuz it would have taken me a LOT longer than that...

Thanks again, my friend. Lunch is on me next time.

P.

P.S. i can hear that damn bolt if i hit a bump....

* i had to splice the primary wires from the fuse block. when i got home and turned all the way to the right stop, it pulled the red off the battery.... that's the only one we didn't check. fixed that one yesterday.

I wish I lived near those guys too. They can teach me all sorts of Shit that I want to know! But, there's no freakin' way I'm getting in his Hot Tub! :unsure:

I wish I lived near those guys too. They can teach me all sorts of Shit that I want to know! But, there's no freakin' way I'm getting in his Hot Tub! :unsure:
I don't have a hot tub you freak. That's Carver. I wouldn't get in his tub either. Imagine the floaties in that water.

As far as BigPaz, I like doing stuff like that. The noise he is referring to belongs to his new cool mirror extenders. We had the extender mounted on the mirror and were mounting the mirror on the bike when he dropped the nut in that area in front of the battery.

From sad experience, I know it is in that right side fairing. We woulda just gotten it, but the wife and I had dinner plans, so we buttoned it all up, without the extensions on the mirrors and Paz took it home.

Maybe later this week, we can finish the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a hot tub you freak. That's Carver. I wouldn't get I was his tub either. Imagine the floaties on that water.

As far as BigPaz, I like doing stuff like that. The noise he is referring to belongs to his new cool mirror extenders. We had the extender mounted on the mirror and were mounting the mirror on the bike when he dropped the nut in that area in front of the battery.

From sad experience, I know it is in that right side fairing. We woulda just gotten it, but the wife and I had dinner plans, so we buttoned it all up, without the extensions on the mirrors and Paz took it home.

Maybe later this week, we can finish the job.
You're a good man Zilla! I guess in should have said: I won't get in a hot tub with you in the same room!! Does that make you feel better Ese?! :lol: