Beer Swap at NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in!

As I don't have far to travel, I'll bring a few 'Froggies'

003-4.jpg

Well I like it :D

I'll bring a very rare and expensive micro-brew available only in Idaho Falls (at our Walgreens stores). It's called Big Flats 1901. Due to the rarity and cost, I will trade one can for 3 bottled premium micro brews of your choice, and I will only have 12 to trade. :p

bigflatsnewcan.jpg
Thats my Buddy Spud!! I love a good Lager or Pilsner, But I think that specialty brand is also available here in Eureka! Ca. I only hope there is some PBR available. I am still hoping Karl will come through with a Lennie's

FWFE

What the hell am I talking about....

there is Old Style Pilsner!!! and even Old Stock "High Test"

I love them cannuckie beers

FWFE

I can take some Bud Light Limes. Word is Beemerdons is the kind of guy that likes fruit in his beer. :huh:
El Pendejo Grande, the last fruit I have had in my beer was when you stuck your pinkie finger in my mug of Chile Beer at Eske's Brewpub in Toas, Nuevo Mexico ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take some Bud Light Limes. Word is Beemerdons is the kind of guy that likes fruit in his beer. :huh:

Bud, Coors and any other kinda watered down Yankee swill will NOT be tolerated in the wilds of Western Canada

You have all been warned

:assassin:

Bud, Coors and any other kinda watered down Yankee swill will NOT be tolerated in the wilds of Western Canada

You have all been warned

Right on Barb!

However, my son bought me a selection of US micro-brews for Christmas - they were ALL good.

I would be happy to do my duty as a Canadian citizen to test any US beers to ensure they are not 'Yankee swill'. :D

You have all been warned

Right on Barb!

However, my son bought me a selection of US micro-brews for Christmas - they were ALL good.

I would be happy to do my duty as a Canadian citizen to test any US beers to ensure they are not 'Yankee swill'. :D
You two are too kind..... the proper term is Triple P....... percolated pony piss. That said, I better keep an eye on Kamal!!

You have all been warned

Good! Now I don't have to worry abooot yooos drinking all me's beers (again!) ;)

..besides, real mens n' wimmens drink Whiskey...

you up for it Barb? :p

Beer.... did somebody say beer!

I'm still in AZ :p but back in the frozen land of Edmonchuk :( you bet, I'll search out a micro-brewery and thought it may not be the finest, in the spirit of this string, it'll be different.

Hell of an idea, Ed.

Make her a Laker!!!

laker-beer-L.jpg

This fine Lager is made from the finest ingredients that Hamiton has to offer such as Hamilton Bay water for lots of extra body. :p

I'll bring a very rare and expensive micro-brew available only in Idaho Falls (at our Walgreens stores). It's called Big Flats 1901. Due to the rarity and cost, I will trade one can for 3 bottled premium micro brews of your choice, and I will only have 12 to trade. :p

bigflatsnewcan.jpg
Thats my Buddy Spud!! I love a good Lager or Pilsner, But I think that specialty brand is also available here in Eureka! Ca. I only hope there is some PBR available. I am still hoping Karl will come through with a Lennie's

FWFE
Ok just you Eddie, I'll drive all the way to Walmart (12 blocks) and pick up a six pack.

Make her a Laker!!!

:p

How come they have to give stuff away to sell their beer??

s_coupon_web1.jpg
Because it is probably made with Hamilton Bay water and is complete crap. I wouldn't use this piss to water my lawn.

For those not in the know Stelco Steel Works used to dump their slag from the blast furnaces directly into the bay. It is all the extra minerals from this practice that may give Laker Beer its extra body.

Good Lord there Bill .... don't be so harsh. I have had a Laker before and found it .... well ...OK As for using water from the Hamilton Harbour.... I don't think so.

Good Lord there Bill .... don't be so harsh. I have had a Laker before and found it .... well ...OK As for using water from the Hamilton Harbour.... I don't think so.
Muchas Gracias Tomaso for being "The Voice of Reason" here, just can't believe what a fecking Beer Snob yamafitter has turned into! You don't ever see FJRPierre bitching about any of the beers, he will drink any that he can steal!

Last edited by a moderator: