Picked up a new ride today!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoundingAssphalt

Reaction score
GL1800006.jpg
[/img]Picked this up today. Needed something to keep the wife interested. 2006 Goldwing ABS/Comfort/NAV. 17,000 Miles.
GL1800004.jpg
$17,000 dollars.
GL1800006.jpg
[/img] All the sudden I feel a little older :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You wife will love it. I did the same thing as my wife felt the FJR was

not comfortable on long rides.

Joe

Wouldn't it be nice if the solution could be buying another FJR for the wife? I know, I know, not possible or reasonable, but it wouldn't it be a thrill getting to ride side by side? Beautiful Goldwing, by the way. I noticed a trailer hitch on the back. Gonna tow a trailer, maybe???

Gary

darksider #44

Do you need a CDL for that or just a motorcycle endorsement? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it come in leather?? ;) I am kidding. I took a used 07 out for a nice test ride before I bought the FJR. Definitely a nice machine.

If my wife had an interest in riding the FJR would probably have some company. BTW might be neighbors some day as Prescott

is beginning to appear on my radar.

Pretty bike..... for an OLD dude. :D

:p
I think it is time for SkooterG to get a Wing. He could just trade in a couple of his FJR's and some $$ and have one of these XL sport touring machines...

You will love it, and your wife will love it more...

Smitty

Does it come in leather?? ;) I am kidding. I took a used 07 out for a nice test ride before I bought the FJR. Definitely a nice machine.

If my wife had an interest in riding the FJR would probably have some company. BTW might be neighbors some day as Prescott

is beginning to appear on my radar.
You will love Arizona. I would not live anywhere else. You can play golf in Phoenix at 70 degrees or drive two hours to Flagstaff and play in the snow.

Wouldn't it be nice if the solution could be buying another FJR for the wife? I know, I know, not possible or reasonable, but it wouldn't it be a thrill getting to ride side by side? Beautiful Goldwing, by the way. I noticed a trailer hitch on the back. Gonna tow a trailer, maybe???

Gary

darksider #44
She wanted a Trike $$$$. I told her no way on the trike. Been trying to get her off the back of the FJR for awhile but she would not get a bike. The guy didn't tow a trailer it actually came with a ice chest and a luggage rack that attaches to the hitch.

You wife will love it. I did the same thing as my wife felt the FJR was

not comfortable on long rides.

Joe
The bike definitely has some power. Don't know how i will ever figure out the buttons on this thing. Will start studying the manuals this weekend. I am keeping the FJR for riding solo.

A Gold wing on a trailer? that's just wrong

congrats on the new ride. you will love it

I picked up a new one Monday in OK and rode it home that day.

2012-03-05_08-45-27_52.jpg

That is Pretty, I like the two tone. Looks kinda like the color of my FJR. Congrats on the new bike.

A Gold wing on a trailer? that's just wrong

congrats on the new ride. you will love it

I picked up a new one Monday in OK and rode it home that day.

2012-03-05_08-45-27_52.jpg