2012 CBA Ride #1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Effin' A

It's hard to put into words, but I'll take a stab at it.

When it's +5C in the fall, it feels pretty cold, cold enough to make you question the need to really get the bike out for a ride.

When it's +5C in the late winter, WHERE'S THE KEY TO THE DAMN GARAGE!! I'm going for a ride!
I hear you loud and clear...It's simply amazing how a few months couped up inside can change your mind set on what is cold :)

January was nice here, I put 170 miles on one day...first time ever and the only other bike I seen that day was aonther FJR :clapping:

Hey Bill, I have rode drove by the Blackstock Yamaha dealer several times over the yars.... Is it worth while to drop in?
It's more of a dirt bike shop though they have a few street bikes on the showroom floor. They are a relatively small operation and most things need to be ordered in so I would not make a special trip just to visit.

Hey Guy's

Thank God for "Global Warming" Weather was unbelievable on Wed. for March in Ohio. 72 and partly sunny with just a nice mix of high clouds to keep the sun out of my eyes. Left home at 39 deg. but was comfortable by 10:00 around 50, and by noon had to take some of the cloths off. Only those who live around here know what a treat it is to ride the SE corner of Ohio. Because we're still on winter time it gets dark early around here so with about 12 hrs. under my belt about 420 miles at "Breakneck Speeds" on the ticker it was a great winter treat!!!!!Tonight it's 20 deg. and there saying snow go figure?

I want to do my part about "Global Warming" I'm going out side after this post and light up a couple of old tires I have laying around. Sure wouldn't want Al Gore to lose any of his speaking engagements in the near future. Spring is just around the corner so hang in there, NAFO is right around the corner too.

Dastardly Dave MotoSeries #65