A question about the new popularity of vertical twins?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now the OP should go in and change the title of this thread--insert the dreaded NSFW. This would accomplish two things:

1. Avoid embarrassment from getting caught with them on your screen by your boss, wife, kids, IT administrator, pastor, rabbi, etc. :dribble:

2. Alert everybody else that there's now something worth looking at in this otherwise-boring thread. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now the OP should go in and change the title of this thread--insert the dreaded NSFW. This would accomplish two things:

1. Avoid embarrassment from getting caught with them on your screen by your boss, wife, kids, IT administrator, pastor, rabbi, etc. :dribble:

2. Alert everybody else that there's now something worth looking at in this otherwise-boring thread. :yahoo:
SacMike, these are only educational Art photographs, there is nothing NSFW about them whatsoever. Take your mind out of the gutter, you sick perverted old Bastard!

By the way, have you forgotten you will be riding a motorcycle through Germany, Austria and Italy for a week where the women sunbathe in the nude at lakes and river?

If you would like to see more of The Germanic Twins above and their Munchen cousins, you can raft the River Isar to Flossfahrt! https://www.bayerntrips.com/bavaria_blog_view+M5061018f77a.html

munich_isar_river3.jpg
LKF-18231.jpg

I admit I was quite surprised that a long time member posted an NWSF photo in this thread. I think it is mentioned on the first line of the forum rules that this is a big no no unless it is marked NSFW. I've been checking this thread as often as possible to see if the photos have been removed. :D

Yeh, me too. I was shocked . . . SHOCKED! that Beemerdons would post such a thing. :rolleyes:

(btw, Don, I didn't see a single nude sunbather in that video.) :angry:

Latest posts