Day ride, anyone wanna go?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent4727

Reaction score
Hey, I am gonna go for a day ride tomorrow starting in the Newark/Zanesville Ohio area, anyone from the area wanna join me? Gotta work til 11 am or so, but after that gonna get on and ride? Thinking of starting in Zanesville, going down RT 555 to the Ohio river, RT 7, then east to Marietta, and then back up Rt 60 to Zanesville. No formal plans for stops, just wingin it. PM me or respond to post and I will get you my cell number to coordinate. Should be in the mid 40's most of the day. let me know

Ah man I wish...

Unfortunately I've gotta stay close to home due to work. At least I won't have to go into the office...

Have fun and ride safe!

Sunday is supposed to get to +15oC (15 x 2 - 10% + 32 = 59oF) and it is also supposed to be sunny so I'll be going out for my 2012 CBA Ride #2. I might make it as far as the Starbucks in Oshawa this time. Just for Don I'll be taking pics this time.

I would like to have gone, but there's still 2 weeks left in hockey season. I'll be in Athens coaching a tournament Sat & Sun. Well, that and my bike is still torn apart for maintenance and farkling...

I'm supposed to be meeting a guy at 11:30 for a VERY twisty route in the same general area...Zanesville to Marietta,other side of the river.It's not a firm plan so it might not happen.I'll be on the KLR since the FJR is down for maintenance,so it'll be a little slower pace.The poor little thumper just can't pull out of a turn like a FJR. :rolleyes: I'm a middle of the pack type guy anyway.

Let me know if you're interested.

I'm supposed to be meeting a guy at 11:30 for a VERY twisty route in the same general area...Zanesville to Marietta,other side of the river.It's not a firm plan so it might not happen.I'll be on the KLR since the FJR is down for maintenance,so it'll be a little slower pace.The poor little thumper just can't pull out of a turn like a FJR. :rolleyes: I'm a middle of the pack type guy anyway.

Let me know if you're interested.

Well, the long day ride fell through, had to come in to work to close a deal and could not get out until after 11 am, so me and Micro 33 are going to do a short ride in and around the newark area, maybe an hour or so. DRC, I would have liked to go but cannot get there as early as you want to start. Why don't you add me to your friends list and pm me for contact info. I work in Zanesville and should be able to ride most Saturdays with the exception of end of month. Also if you would like, you can stop by my office, again just pm me for the info. Hope youu have a great ride. By the way, the KLR is being considered as a 2nd bike if I ever get one. Used to ride enduro back in the day and would love some off road fun.