Winner winner, chicken dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NW Jeff

Reaction score
Holy crap! Just got a call that I was the Grand Prize winner from the raffle held at the EuroMoto2012 event this last weekend here in the PNW.

Already talked to my bro in Phoenix about joining me. He has a GSXR1000. Now to figure out how to get out of work. ;-)

Yeah, nice ROI :) I had missed a couple of the other (must be present to win) raffles buy only a couple of numbers. One guy won two in a row. I had completely forgot about the grand prize drawing. When I started listening to the voicemail I thought they were just saying thanks for coming to the show and visit our sponsors maybe. Had to listen to the message twice.

It's ok Marcus....there's always sick, short-term disability and other "emergencies" if they don't wanna cooperate...lol

Yeah, nice ROI :) I had missed a couple of the other (must be present to win) raffles buy only a couple of numbers. One guy won two in a row. I had completely forgot about the grand prize drawing. When I started listening to the voicemail I thought they were just saying thanks for coming to the show and visit our sponsors maybe. Had to listen to the message twice.

It's ok Marcus....there's always sick, short-term disability and other "emergencies" if they don't wanna cooperate...lol
Ok Jeff, I'm just trying to help you out.. :rolleyes: Congrats on being the winner, it's funny we were talking in the parking lot about going to NAFO and you not having enough vacation time. :lol:

Oh I have the time, just not the seniority to get it when I'd like unfortunately. Plus, we normally have to bid for it in the fall before the year we want to take it, which makes it difficult to plan for things. Especially when they pop up all of a sudden. I'll try to make NAFO too if I can arrange my schedule when we get closer to the date. Just makes it hard to commit to hotels and such. Normally by the time I'm able to, finding rooms can be challenging. The same has happened in the past trying to attend NASCAR races. It's usually last minute, but so far we've found ways to make it happen.

Just have to wait and see is my sop...

Oh I have the time, just not the seniority to get it when I'd like unfortunately. Plus, we normally have to bid for it in the fall before the year we want to take it, which makes it difficult to plan for things. Especially when they pop up all of a sudden. I'll try to make NAFO too if I can arrange my schedule when we get closer to the date. Just makes it hard to commit to hotels and such. Normally by the time I'm able to, finding rooms can be challenging. The same has happened in the past trying to attend NASCAR races. It's usually last minute, but so far we've found ways to make it happen.

Just have to wait and see is my sop...
Dave Green (Hudson) has a spare room for NAFO, he's sharing my room but is keeping the res till somone needs a room, you can also see if anyone wants to share a room.

Last edited by a moderator: