Ride - Sunday April 15th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild72

Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
Reaction score
The following ride is an annual event put together by Russell Fleming and the COG group, but all makes/models are welcome, and there are generally a good number of FJR riders who show up.

Myself and at least a couple of other FJR's will almost certainly be there. Anyone else leaving from York/Lancaster area is welcome to join us for the ride down to Frederick.

Pete.

KAWASAKI C14 RIDERS and Friend’s RIDE

Date: Sunday April 15, 2012

Meet for breakfast at the Golden Corral in Frederick MD on route 355 south of route 70 at 5621 Spectrum Drive, Frederick, MD 21703-8301

GPS N 39-22.935 E77-24.037

8:30 am breakfast route sheets will be handed out for a 145 mile self-guided ride that will end at Dutch Country Restaurant in Hanover PA. The ride will take you on some of the FINEST Motorcycle riding roads in the area. Come out and show your support for Sport Touring at its finest. You will ride in Maryland and Pennsylvania.

That spot is a mile from my office. I might just have to show up and get picked on by the Kawi riders.

FNG with his first FJR in Lancaster would enjoy joining the ride down to Frederick (from York?). Im in Lancaster. probably wont have a GPS hooked up yet by then but otherwise good to go. an early leave is good for me. ed griffis amishfjr

FNG with his first FJR in Lancaster would enjoy joining the ride down to Frederick (from York?). Im in Lancaster. probably wont have a GPS hooked up yet by then but otherwise good to go. an early leave is good for me. ed griffis amishfjr
Ed,

Check your PM's

Is Maryland Northeast, Southeast, or :ph34r: the Middle East
Since it is below the Mason-Dixon Line, I am gonna take a guess that it's a Southern State, but since I am a darned foreigner anyways, what the hell do I know?

Since it is below the Mason-Dixon Line, I am gonna take a guess that it's a Southern State, but since I am a darned foreigner anyways, what the hell do I know?
Yea you guy`s from the wrong side of the susky sure are from a forein land :yahoo: Pete i think of you every time the scotts lawn commercial comes on , but they have a poor actor. :glare:

Hey ed!! if i get off the 15th , we should hook up & i`ll take you to petes (so you can learn the secret hand shake) & of course some good coffee & good freinds. (pete will keep us posted)

Gerard

Yea you guy`s from the wrong side of the susky sure are from a forein land :yahoo: Pete i think of you every time the scotts lawn commercial comes on , but they have a poor actor. :glare:
Dunno if I can make the 15th now, Scott's called me up and they are looking for some dude that doesn't have a Scot's accent, and someone suggested me.., :yahoo:

...but since I am a darned foreigner anyways, what the hell do I know?
You really want me to answer that? :p

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make this ride. I got this stupid annual celibration of my wedding day. The wife's probably going to drain me of all my, umm, energy. On the bright side, we plan on going to Northeast (staying at Elk Neck) for an overnighter Saturday into Sunday.

Making breakfast in Frederick is a possibility. Pete, is your red-headed beauty going to be along for the ride?

Oh sure! Was hoping you were coming (but instead you will be cumming ) did I just say that. Well have fun :-0

Latest posts