Gen I Clutch Slave Cylinder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BkrK12

Reaction score
I have a Gen I clutch slave that has been sitting in my garage for some time. I bought it to try on my Gen II and didn't like it. I will be happy to send it to anyone who wants it.

To the Admins: I would have appended this to the "Pay it Forward" thread but couldn't find the thread after ten minutes of searching - that was the limit of my attention span. If you would like to move it there, please feel free to do so.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Gen I clutch slave that has been sitting in my garage for some time. I bought it to try on my Gen II and didn't like it. I will be happy to send it to anyone who would wants it.

To the Admins: I would have appended this to the "Pay it Forward" thread but couldn't find the thread after ten minutes of searching - that was the limit of my attention span. If you would like to move it there, please feel free to do so.

Dan
PM Sent.

Dan just wanted to say thank you again for making the time and effort to send me the free Gen I slave cylinder all the way to Japan and not even asking for shipping costs :clapping:

Dan just wanted to say thank you again for making the time and effort to send me the free Gen I slave cylinder all the way to Japan and not even asking for shipping costs :clapping:
Hi Dan, the clutch slave cylinder arrived last night, thanks again for the nice gift.