Airhead Helmet Insert

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm... looks interesting... anyone tried one of these out before??

Airhead helmet insert

airheadhelmetliner-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As they say on Family Guy; "Ohhhh that's Nasty"... :p

Sorry. I have never seen or heard of an "Airhead". Have you tried out one of Mario's wonderful LD Comfort helmet liners??

Looks like Shoei helmet hair!
I do believe you're correct. I think he wore a Multitec.
That is Correct! That is definitely Multitec helmet hair! I carry a brush all the time because of it. A nylon liner works wonders though! :rolleyes:
I knew it! I used to have Shoei RF-1000 that would produce similar a similar hairstyle. I've never had a helmet before or since that would give me worse helmet hair.

Looks like Shoei helmet hair!
I do believe you're correct. I think he wore a Multitec.
That is Correct! That is definitely Multitec helmet hair! I carry a brush all the time because of it. A nylon liner works wonders though! :rolleyes:
I knew it! I used to have Shoei RF-1000 that would produce similar a similar hairstyle. I've never had a helmet before or since that would give me worse helmet hair.
Yeah! But, that Multitec is so good that I'll put up with it and keep Smiling! :D That helmet is Awesome! :clapping:

I'd look for some research on it being crash tested. Sometimes it's better for your head to be positioned closer to the impact absorbing material in the helmet. I don't know if this would allow for more acceleration (thus more force) to be applied on impact.