PNW weather sucks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northern California is under the hose as well. Winter arrived late this year, but it is making up for lost time. Get the skis out.

Sunny now in Seattle, but that don't mean crap, I left the house Tuesday on my bike and it was sunny, 30 min later I was in a snow storm I was covered in 1/2" of hail/snow, got home and de-iced myself and the sun came back out..WTF? The rest of the country is 30-40 deg above normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a snowy cold winter here in Denver area too. But now we are nearing a record today of 77. Maybe an earrly spring for a change.

Cold weather suckage continues here in the 'sunny' (hah!) Similkameen.

Snow in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday :angry:

They've been wrong before, so I'm insuring the feej anyway :p

Sunny now in Seattle, but that don't mean crap, I left the house Tuesday on my bike and it was sunny, 30 min later I was in a snow storm I was covered in 1/2" of hail/snow, got home and de-iced myself and the sun came back out..WTF? The rest of the country is 30-40 deg above normal.

could it be the dreaded global warming???? :glare:

Ahhh..Yea..

It's not the weather that sucks. It's Everet that sucks and the weather follows.

Ahhh..Yea..
Well at least we won't have to whine about a drought this summer here

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, today actually turned out to be a pretty nice day. Took a ride to Cycle Barn in Smokey Point and it felt pretty darn awesome! :yahoo:

Ahhh..Yea..
Well at least we won't have to whine about a drought this summer here
True dat. The radio was saying that snow packs are at least 100%

of normal.

Geez, today actually turned out to be a pretty nice day. Took a ride to Cycle Barn in Smokey Point and it felt pretty darn awesome! :yahoo:
Got to be ready to pounce(being retired helps) had a pretty nice bit myself, highbridge-Monroe-old monroe/snohomish back to snohomish, skipped Ben Howard it was looking dark that way.

It is total crap East of you guys. Idaho/Spokane is getting hammered. We have had four straight days of steady rain/snow with lots of high winds. Straight out of the South. I am not sure how much rain we have gotten, but my wife came back from Coeur d'alene today and reported that some people were using boats to get to their house!! I hope it clears off and dries a bit soon. I have some Dam Tour plans that need to be implemented.

Summer [for the wet-side] is just around the corner...July 5th! :lol:

Getting tired of the rain too. Been on call for the last two weeks though, so it really hasn't mattered to me much!

Next weekend, come on sunshine!! :)

--G

No rain here in Central Kali land, yet.

..and Lord, we need it.

All the dry farmers are sweating bullets, my neighbor has 15k invested and from the looks of things will loose at least 50% due to no water.

..and in the meantime, all the rich fat cat (mostly foreign owned) vineyards are sucking water out of the depleting aquifer faster than is being replenished... :angry2:

So, please, please send the rain this way.

I'll even take Wabs out for a rain ride and post up some really cool spots I've never revealed publicly before!