New FJR owner in Rio Rancho NM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony, you can find Hotrodzilla in Albuquerque...usually perusing the transvestite prostitutes on Central in the south valley. I'm up in Red River, and we both ride a heck of a lot around central and northern New Mexico. You're more then welcome to meet up with us. Congrats on your bike!

Tony, you can find Hotrodzilla in Albuquerque...usually perusing the transvestite prostitutes on Central in the south valley. I'm up in Red River, and we both ride a heck of a lot around central and northern New Mexico. You're more then welcome to meet up with us. Congrats on your bike!
Hola Patch, I thought HRZ was really into those Midget strip clubs these days! Back On Topic: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=144421

Welcome Aboard Tony, you will love your FJR and our fine FJR Forum! The Phoenix and Albuquerque FJR Groups are having a joint group ride April 23 and 24, if you can get two days away from work. Send Private Messages to them to get their departure information, the link shows the location where both FJR teams will meet up at.

Last edited by a moderator: