#1 Tony A

Tony A

FNG

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Bike: 2010 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just bought a new 2010 FJR. Looking forward to putting some miles on it!

#2 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

Good on yah!
Congrats on the new ride and have fun on the forum too! :lol:
Walked away Posted ImagePosted Image Is it really crashing if you don't fall down?--
I wouldn't change a fucking thing; I've lived hard, played hard, and I ain't done yet. I've paid some severe penalties along the way, but the rewards have been so much greater; even if for just have participating in the game of life with utmost abandon. It's not who rides the furthest in a day, but rather in a lifetime. CBA member #1, IBA #31845 and very proud of both.
Posted Image

#3 BigPaz

BigPaz

Target Fixationalist

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Bike: 2009 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

what part of RR, bud??

P.
"whiskey for my men, beer for my horses." - Willie Nelson.

09 FJR1300A Raven.
2007 DL1000
2005 KLR650

#4 patch308

patch308

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Bike: Other or considering FJR

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

Tony, you can find Hotrodzilla in Albuquerque...usually perusing the transvestite prostitutes on Central in the south valley. I'm up in Red River, and we both ride a heck of a lot around central and northern New Mexico. You're more then welcome to meet up with us. Congrats on your bike!
Posted Image Yes, it took me THIS long to figure out how to make the SW-FOG thingy part of my signature line...FML.
2007 BMW R1200 GS Adventure...deal with it

#5 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,094 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

Tony, you can find Hotrodzilla in Albuquerque...usually perusing the transvestite prostitutes on Central in the south valley. I'm up in Red River, and we both ride a heck of a lot around central and northern New Mexico. You're more then welcome to meet up with us. Congrats on your bike!

Hola Patch, I thought HRZ was really into those Midget strip clubs these days! Back On Topic: http://www.fjrforum....howtopic=144421

Welcome Aboard Tony, you will love your FJR and our fine FJR Forum! The Phoenix and Albuquerque FJR Groups are having a joint group ride April 23 and 24, if you can get two days away from work. Send Private Messages to them to get their departure information, the link shows the location where both FJR teams will meet up at.