SW-FOG 2012 icon/avatar contest - VOTE NOW!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh there paid for already! I thought I would have run across you by this time AJ, We just don't run the same roads I guess. I want those "Collectable" shirts, they are a very rare piece of "Toas" history.

PM sent to collect these rare items.
Oh for Petey's Sake, you Dorks only live a half hour's ride from each other! Jesu Cristo, this is why Bustanut, RadioHowie and Papa Chuy are the fecking Brains of this Dog and Pony FJR Show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh there paid for already! I thought I would have run across you by this time AJ, We just don't run the same roads I guess. I want those "Collectable" shirts, they are a very rare piece of "Toas" history.

Oh for Petey's Sake, you Dorks only live a half hour's ride from each other! Jesu Cristo, this is why Bustanut, RadioHowie and Papa Chuy are the fecking Brains of this Dog and Pony FJR Show!
Because unlike you dipshits, NMRR and I have actual jobs. Where we're expected to show up and do something besides stand around and pick our ass.

He sent a PM, I responded to it, so they should see their rightful home soon. Want to know what's funny...I'm betting we work less than 5 minutes from each other. Haha...

Well, given that AJ failed last time on the "follow up" for shirt ordering (yea, give me shit for being slow on the original order), I'd be happy to take one of two off your hands, simply for the historic value :D

Well, given that AJ failed last time on the "follow up" for shirt ordering (yea, give me shit for being slow on the original order), I'd be happy to take one of two off your hands, simply for the historic value :D
Hey hey...Don't sully my fine reputation around here. I have a reputation to protect you know.

I'm not the one who screwed the shirts up. It was the tool I tasked to do it right. There's a reason we went with Cynthia last year, who was absolutely flawless...

I'm hoping this Cafe' Press idea works out and is easy.

Hello Scott, I sure hope it is not too late to submit an icon/avatar for the voting. This is our Winner!

GeorgeDress.jpg

Hello Scott, I sure hope it is not too late to submit an icon/avatar for the voting. This is our Winner!

GeorgeDress.jpg
We're not making a picture of your twin sister our 2010 SW-FOG Avatar. Dork!
Listen Up, You Big Dork: Gorgeous George is not my twin sister, escapefjrtist is my second cousin (twice removed)!

GeorgeDress.jpg
We're not making a picture of your twin sister our 2010 SW-FOG Avatar. Dork!
Listen Up, You Big Dork: Gorgeous George is not my twin sister, escapefjrtist is my second cousin (twice removed)!
he's been "removed" from ya twice??? ewwwwww....
That I will admit to in public, BigPaz!

...So, ignoring pretty much any post from Beemerdons ;)

It appears we have a winner!

swfog-twitter-300px.png

This one was designed by COSFJR (Shaun), and now I'll need pester him to make a higher-res version for apparel

I looked on cafepress.com where I was thinking of using for order fulfillment (as each person can individually choose what they want and make payment, and they ship it directly to you), and I didn't see an option for anything printed down the sleeves. That would require using a local print shop which I personally don't want to deal with. If somebody else would like to make those arrangements, please let me know.

SW-FOG 2012 Avatar is outstanding, great job Shaun! I'm surprised Scott you didn't want HotRodZilla to do the shirts, they'd have come out spelled: "WS-GOF 2120"!

swfog-twitter-300px.png

This one was designed by COSFJR (Shaun), and now I'll need pester him to make a higher-res version for apparel

I looked on cafepress.com where I was thinking of using for order fulfillment (as each person can individually choose what they want and make payment, and they ship it directly to you), and I didn't see an option for anything printed down the sleeves. That would require using a local print shop which I personally don't want to deal with. If somebody else would like to make those arrangements, please let me know.
Dude...If you want me to have them priced and printed, PM me what you want, and get me a pic. I'll take it to Cynthia and have them do it. Like last year, they will be perfect.

Lemme know...Although it seems like a long way off, we're running out of time.

swfog-twitter-300px.png

Dude...If you want me to have them priced and printed, PM me what you want, and get me a pic. I'll take it to Cynthia and have them do it. Like last year, they will be perfect.

Lemme know...Although it seems like a long way off, we're running out of time.
Thanks for volunteering! Done and done! I've sent you the original/largest version, with the transparent background.

Ok...Met with Cynthia this afternoon. We're looking at either silk screening the shirts, or doing something called sublimation.

With this image, there will be a large area silkscreened if we go that route. However, the sublimation is frigging cool. They dye the entire shirt, so they can add design or whatever.

She priced out the silkscreen costs, and if we get around thirty shirts, they will be less than $20 each. We're going with a simple gray or black cotton tee. If someone wants longsleeves, it will add $5 to their cost.

The shirts with sublimation will be around $35, but way cooler. Personally, I'd gladly pay the difference for the better feel and design, but Cynthia and I need to get it hammered out. Since it's kind of new, she's working on the prices.

The absolute last day to order shirts will be July 2nd. We'll get all the details worked out and I'll start a new thread.