SW-FOG 2012 icon/avatar contest - VOTE NOW!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subliminal messaging?? Dude she's gonna have you doing even stranger shit than ya already do....

Guess that ain't a bad thing as it'll elevate Howie to "normal" status compared to you.. :dribble:

Subliminal messaging?? Dude she's gonna have you doing even stranger shit than ya already do....

Guess that ain't a bad thing as it'll elevate Howie to "normal" status compared to you.. :dribble:
Listen up peckerwood...Howie will never be normal. No matter how fucked up you, me, Shiny, Beemerdons, or Skooter are.

Listen up peckerwood...Howie will never be normal. No matter how fucked up you, me, Old Michael, Shiny, Beemerdons, or Skooter are.
Fixed.

Ok...Met with Cynthia this afternoon. We're looking at either silk screening the shirts, or doing something called sublimation.

With this image, there will be a large area silkscreened if we go that route. However, the sublimation is frigging cool. They dye the entire shirt, so they can add design or whatever.

She priced out the silkscreen costs, and if we get around thirty shirts, they will be less than $20 each. We're going with a simple gray or black cotton tee. If someone wants longsleeves, it will add $5 to their cost.

The shirts with sublimation will be around $35, but way cooler. Personally, I'd gladly pay the difference for the better feel and design, but Cynthia and I need to get it hammered out. Since it's kind of new, she's working on the prices.

The absolute last day to order shirts will be July 2nd. We'll get all the details worked out and I'll start a new thread.
Hey HRZ, did you ever get any more details from Cynthia?

Piccy??? Why are they oh so much cooler?
BD: Because Salida, Colorado will be spelled correctly! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
You sure? We have the same genius that came up with Toas assigned tee shirt duty this time around again :lol: :lol:

Salada? Salade? Saladia?

Lots of possibilities out there and there's still time..... :p

Ok...The shirts are gonna be silk screened as the sublimination shirts have to start out light gray or white and the dye process doesn't get areas like the little spaces where the seams are. So you have a colored shirt and white un-dyed spaces. There still trying to work out the kinks.

So we'll get standard silk screening. On either gray or black shirts.

Ok...The shirts are gonna be silk screened as the sublimination shirts have to start out light gray or white and the dye process doesn't get areas like the little spaces where the seams are. So you have a colored shirt and white un-dyed spaces. There still trying to work out the kinks.

So we'll get standard silk screening. On either gray or black shirts.
https://www.blackduckonline.com/ Yo Vato Loco Homeboy, are we supposed to contact Cynthia directly now or are we waiting for a Notice To Proceed from you ese? Thanks for doing this again AJ!

ad2books.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should get off my ass and make a new thread, but in the meantime, call Cynthia. Shell get you hooked up: 505-884-3656; Cynthia @ Black Duck.

Shirts! Shirts! I checked the website for BlackDuck but no link to FJR stuff that I could find. E-mail or phone only? Is the cutoff still July 2nd?

What's the procedure for ordering shirts? Did I miss a meeting?

Shirts! Shirts! I checked the website for BlackDuck but no link to FJR stuff that I could find. E-mail or phone only? Is the cutoff still July 2nd?

There won't be a link to FJR stuff on Black Duck's web site. All you gotta do is call Cynthia at the number I listed above. There seemed to be a huge lack of interest.

There won't be a link to FJR stuff on Black Duck's web site. All you gotta do is call Cynthia at the number I listed above. There seemed to be a huge lack of interest.
But of course! It's not the last minute yet! We're waiting until then so we can bitch about not getting our shirts in time :D

Latest posts