SW-FOG 2012 icon/avatar contest - VOTE NOW!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
Submissions are in, and it's time to vote! Time to voice up and choose which one is your favorite. Note: all of these are lower resolution images, and high-res versions will be created for the purposes of shirts, etc

Option 1:

SWFOG.JPG

Option 2:

SWFOG2.JPG

Option 3:

SWFOG3.JPG

Option 4 (Note: this one originally had a transparent background, but made it difficult to see on the monitor. If this were to be on a shirt, the shirt color would be the background):

swfog-twitter-300px.png

Option 5:

Salida-MC.png

All look good to me. However, is it just me or does the FJR logo in the first three kind of look like a Concours 14?

Option 4 for sure. looks pretty classy, and we could all use some of that! Not a bad suggestion top put it on the back. I'm not really too crazy about options 1-3, looks like something from the Calgary Stampeed. The strakes are probably what gives it the C-14 feel

I like Option 5 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st choice would be #1, 2nd vote goes towards #4.

#1 would be better if it had FJR somewheres near the bike (for those who can't tell it's obviously an FJR).

So if shirts will be for sale, will long leaves be an option?

#1 would be better if it had FJR somewheres near the bike (for those who can't tell it's obviously an FJR).

No...Long leaves are out this year.

What?? You guys wont stop fucking with me for Toas, so I gotta get my licks in when I can! :fuck:

No...Long leaves are out this year.

What?? You guys wont stop fucking with me for Toas, so I gotta get my licks in when I can! :fuck:
Toas...still makes me giggle. Hehe

Not only will we have long leaves available, but also some long sleeves. I'll setup a cafe press site once we know which avatar we want. And yes, it should be easy to add dates and location to option 4.

All look good to me. However, is it just me or does the FJR logo in the first three kind of look like a Concours 14?
Great Minds Think Alike, mi Hijo SkooterG! I also thought that it looked like a Connie, anyone who rides a C14 would suck a dick! Didn't HotRodZilla pick those options?

+1, Gunny; Option 4 is "The Bomb", it would be Tits, Clits and Liquid Lips with the dates and location added to it!
Am I correct in thinking that BeemerDons did not post yesterday?? I figured that since it was St Patty's Day Don was just too drunk to get off the floor and reach the keyboard.

+1, Gunny; Option 4 is "The Bomb", it would be Tits, Clits and Liquid Lips with the dates and location added to it!
Am I correct in thinking that BeemerDons did not post yesterday?? I figured that since it was St Patty's Day Don was just too drunk to get off the floor and reach the keyboard.
Bill, I did try to type a post yesterday; but, there were two (or more!) keyboards in front of me each time I tried to focus my eyes.

It was very comfortable laying on the floor watching the computer monitor though, I do think that I will do that a lot more often!

I like #4, long sleeve with maybe the date and loacation down the sleeves? I'll wear anything really, just ask my wife! :rolleyes:

I like #4, long sleeve with maybe the date and loacation down the sleeves? I'll wear anything really, just ask my wife! :rolleyes:
Speaking of that, I still have two Toas shirts of yours in a bag in my closet. You don't call, you don't write...One of these days, I'm gonna use them to polish my bike.

Speaking of that, I still have two Toas shirts of yours in a bag in my closet. You don't call, you don't write...One of these days, I'm gonna use them to polish my bike.
Hey hey hey!!! I'll take them if he doesn't want them. I'll even offer to pay for them!

Oh there paid for already! I thought I would have run across you by this time AJ, We just don't run the same roads I guess. I want those "Collectable" shirts, they are a very rare piece of "Toas" history.

PM sent to collect these rare items.