Yamaha Gave me a FREE IPAD 2 !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrrr

Reaction score
Woo Hoo :yahoo: I received a phone call today from Cypress, CA. It was Mama Yamaha Customer Service providing some real service. Seems I filled out one of those customer survey forms back in November about a month after I purchased my FJR. Unknown to me I was automatically registered to win a free Ipad 2 courtesy of Yamaha! The call was to tell me that I was a lucky winner. Of course I thought it was a hoax until the kind young lady gave me a phone number to one of the customer service managers. I called him and he said Yep you won! He will be shipping it out next week via Fedex! I told him thanks and that now I have one of their great bikes and a new toy too! Guess what Mama is getting for her birthday next month! :pooh_birth_day:

^^^^^^^^^

Publicly admits status as Loser.
Dude, that's Cold. But, funny as Hell. :rolleyes:
Yes Magic, that was funny. However, not too long ago, I remember a guy who was very upset because he had been violated in a very 'dark' place by a dildo as big as a Coleman thermos. The funny thing is, I think he may have enjoyed it. You remember who that guy was? I do!

Whose the loser now??? :fuck: :lol:

^^^^^^^^^

Yes Magic, that was funny. However, not too long ago, I remember a guy who was very upset because he had been violated in a very 'dark' place by a dildo as big as a Coleman thermos. The funny thing is, I think he may have enjoyed it. You remember who that guy was? I do!

Yes But, if I remember correctly, that incident had a very very happy ending! :) You However, were so traumatized by it that it Triggered some Deep Rooted Freudian Slip and you let the world know of your recurring "Dreams" about your affinity to eating chocolate fudge and always waking up with a Spoon Up Your ASS! Dude!! I have some friends that can help you with that! They're call THERAPISTS! :rolleyes:

For those of you who want to know more, go to the Completely off Topic Discussion Section, go to Page 3 and read my Thread on Needing some Help on a Delicate Matter!! You'll find out all sorts of stuff about Spoons! Have a Nice Day Zilla!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^

Yes But, if I remember correctly, that incident had a very very happy ending! :) You However, were so traumatized by it that it Triggered some Deep Rooted Freudian Slip and you let the world know of your recurring "Dreams" about your affinity to eating chocolate fudge and always waking up with a Spoon Up Your ASS! Dude!! I have some friends that can help you with that! They're call THERAPISTS! :rolleyes:

For those of you who want to know more, go to the Completely off Topic Discussion Section, go to Page 3 and read my Thread on Needing some Help on a Delicate Matter!! You'll find out all sorts of stuff about Spoons! Have a Nice Day Zilla!! :lol:
For Petey's sake, would you two just go get a room already! New Orleans would work for you two Lovebirds, halfway between ABQ and FL.

Congratulations to You fjrrrr, that's really cool to win a new Ipad 2 like that from Yamaha Corporation! Yes, buy lottery tickets; you're lucky!

I'm glad I could provide an open forum for the sexual frustrations of others. :blink:

I agree it may be time to go get a lottery ticket.

Man...I never win nothing!!
Technically, you always win nothing.

But you knew that, right? :unsure:
It was a double negative...So, maybe I always win someting and am therefore not a loser. Maybe.

AND it would be, "I never win anything." :p
Bustanut joker, RadioHowie and Papa Chuy are eternally grateful to HotRodZilla: That Doofus makes us always look like Einstein, Pasteur, Copernicus, Hawking and Oppenheimer rolled into one!

It was a double negative...So, maybe I always win someting and am therefore not a loser. Maybe.

Bustanut joker, RadioHowie and Papa Chuy are eternally grateful to HotRodZilla: That Doofus makes us always look like Einstein, Pasteur, Copernicus, Hawking and Oppenheimer rolled into one!
Proving once again, looks are deceiving, aren't they? :unsure:

Proving once again, looks are deceiving, aren't they? :unsure:
Holy Cow Tom, what in the world would make you ever say that? jes' sayin' and nuff' said! (my all time favorite photo!)

IMAG0354.jpg