SFO 2012 Registration

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
please go to the below web site and provide the info for everyone in your party

https://fjrrally.com/SFO

it seems it might be a good thing to have a list of attendees to share among ourselves and the facility

thanx to ya'll and a special thanx to Jeff da FJRGuy for providing the program

Come On and Hurry May 31st !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no luck. I haven't recieved the pass code in my e-mail.
Oh Crap! My bad! was reusing code from the NAFO reg site and forgot about this error handler. You've registered for previous rallies on the site (CFO '10 & '11) so it won't let you create a new profile for the same 'member' name. The email address I have for you is at the City of Fargo. If that has changed, then there is the problem. Send your current email address to WebGuy (at) FJRRally.com and I'll fix it up for you!

Looks like the 'Room' field I set up isn't working either. :( I'll look at that tomorrow.

Still no luck. I haven't recieved the pass code in my e-mail.
Oh Crap! My bad! was reusing code from the NAFO reg site and forgot about this error handler. You've registered for previous rallies on the site (CFO '10 & '11) so it won't let you create a new profile for the same 'member' name. The email address I have for you is at the City of Fargo. If that has changed, then there is the problem. Send your current email address to WebGuy (at) FJRRally.com and I'll fix it up for you!

Looks like the 'Room' field I set up isn't working either. :( I'll look at that tomorrow.

"If that has changed, then there is the problem."

Thanks for looking into it for me although my e-mail is unchanged and I'm still with the City of Fargo.

I guess if one wants to know who has said they are coming, where they are from and what they are riding. . . one could read the attendees list thread. :)

I guess if one wants to know who has said they are coming, where they are from and what they are riding. . . one could read the attendees list thread. :)
unfortunately I'm only using the registration database as requested to inform the HUB management the numbers for their preparation for the gathering

i.e., anyone attending, regardless of previous threads, please input your info into the "Registration Database"

your room reservation is good, but realize it's not as good as a confirmed (credit card) hotel deal...

SO PLEEEEZ GO HERE AND REGISTER: https://fjrrally.com/SFO

I have to call Debbie the owner in both April and May to compare the names/numbers I have with the names/numbers she has, and then I will report them here including any issues

SO I'M TAKING NAMES my friends !!! :eek:

And I need to come to some agreement with them on the final blocked out number of rooms 4 weeks out, plus how many of us will be eating dinner together Thur, Fri, & Sat evening and confirm we can fit in the private room and they can prepare for us hungry delinquent outlaw bikers. I will use the total number of people registered for that even though some may opt out once we are there.

SO, PLEASE REGISTER DUDES AND DUDETTES :D

thanx much

Mike O

mholiver at patriotguard dot org

phone # provided on request

i.e., anyone attending, regardless of previous threads, please input your info into the "Registration Database"

your room reservation is good, but realize it's not as good as a confirmed (credit card) hotel deal...
Mike, to make things clear to me, when I called to reserve some time ago the hotel did not want my credit card number and said that you were taking care of things. Should I call and confirm with them?

Mike, to make things clear to me, when I called to reserve some time ago the hotel did not want my credit card number and said that you were taking care of things. Should I call and confirm with them?
no credit card required till check in

my point is this is all on the honor system and I promised to keep the facility owner Debbie informed

so I'm currently using posts in the "Official Thread" for the count of riders and the number/kind of rooms with this registration database as backup. It seems it still has bugs in it, though.