RTE Lunch with RogDeb

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
madmike2 posted up a nice RTE with RogDeb yesterday in Orangevale for the NorCal gang. With the prediction of rain it turns out that we all caged it to the lunch EXCEPT one mighty brave rider named Old Michael(who said he couldn't make it)! This daring sole has always told me he does not ride in the rain and it's true as we never did get a drop all day.

Here is his lonely bike in the parking lot.

IMG_2519.jpg

I do happen to know you were parked there for more than 60 minutes...

The peeps! I believe I counted 18 of us having a very nice visit over lunch. The list includes RogDeb's, MadMike2, SacramentoMike's, OldMichael, BlueStreak's, Uberkuls' and daughter Erin who has a list of up grades for her bike after FODS V, Bokerforks's, TominCA with riding bud Jamie, Puppchow, and Bugnatr's (I hope I did not forget anyone)

IMG_2516.jpg

Gotta wonder about these two Mike's

IMG_2515.jpg

MadMike2 enjoying a visit with SacMike's wife while OM was moving in on SacMike :eek:

IMG_2514.jpg

A good time was had by all, thanks MM2 for setting this up.

Y'know....I HATE the issues with posting on this forum!

2nd attempt:

Adding some photos to what Doug already posted.

It was a great time. Somehow the Sacramento Valley folks don't NEED to center some social time around a ride.

It really is about the people and I'm lucky to belong this group.

001.jpg

002.jpg

The pensive group: Puppychow.Sam, TomInCA, Rog, Jamie

From the "quiet" end of the tables...

L-r, the far side (heh-heh-heh): Cindy and Brad (Uberkuls), Steve (Bluestreek), Old Michael, Sacramento Mike (standing)

L-R, near side: Bugnatr (Doug), Uberkul-ette (Erin), Mrs. Bluestreek (Cindy).

006.jpg

Gawd only knows WHAT in the world was happening on the ROWDY end of the tables.....

007.jpg

Some heavy smarts and really great kharma here: Puppychow, TomInSac and who let THAT Olde Pharte in the group.

009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking with Old Michael after this event broke up and he suggested that maybe it would be a good idea

for the rest of us to go out and purchase some motorcycles. He stated that they were hecka fun to ride and that he might even be

up for giving lessons.

He also mentioned that if we all had motorcycles, instead of just meeting for lunch and then going our seperate ways,

we could maybe ride up into the mountains and explore soome backroads.

He seemed to recall some nice lakes and streams

that would make for some great au naturelle swimming holes.

I don't know about the rest of you norcal cagers, but I think he may be onto something.

He also seemed to think I'd look great on something called a Burgman.

Anyone familiar with that? I hope it's hella fast.

Let me know if interested.

Mark

There was not a doubt in my military mind that Old Michael would ride to this FJR Forum event, because Mick is a Manly Man; and Irish, of course!

I was talking with Old Michael after this event broke up and he suggested that maybe it would be a good idea

for the rest of us to go out and purchase some motorcycles. He stated that they were hecka fun to ride and that he might even be

up for giving lessons.

He also mentioned that if we all had motorcycles, instead of just meeting for lunch and then going our seperate ways,

we could maybe ride up into the mountains and explore soome backroads.

He seemed to recall some nice lakes and streams

that would make for some great au naturelle swimming holes.

I don't know about the rest of you norcal cagers, but I think he may be onto something.

He also seemed to think I'd look great on something called a Burgman.

Anyone familiar with that? I hope it's hella fast.

Let me know if interested.

Mark
Common Mark, that's just crazy talk....