Matt Bush

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03silverbullet

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
A professional ball player with a high level of entitlement who thinks he is better than everyone.

He was drunk and ran over a motorcyclist's head and kept on going. I can't see how people can get away with this type of shit. Thankfully, the motorcyclist had a helmet on and may survive.

I hope he loses everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...Another piece of shit professional sports player. That's why I don't know who he is.

I hope that man sues the dog shit out of him and gets a ton of money.

:angry2:Wow, not even a mention of how the victim is doing, but a whole f'n biography of the douche that almost killed him. I guess senior motorcyclists don't count. Pathetic.

:angry2:Wow, not even a mention of how the victim is doing, but a whole f'n biography of the douche that almost killed him. I guess senior motorcyclists don't count. Pathetic.
I couldn't agree more. I'm so disgusted with the state of "sports" in America, and the state of sports reporting. When I do glance at the sports section of the paper, or listen to the tv news, it seems like more than half of the time or space is not about sports at all, but about DUI arrests, sexual or other assaults, drug use, and every kind of cheating and crime. So yeh, the author of that bullshit article is right behind Matt Bush in the douche line.

I guess you missed my point. For one, I wasn't talking about the article by Gabe Kapler, but the one linked to in post no. 6--by a Dave Brown. But really both articles are more about the tragedy of poor Matt Bush and his lost potential, and both are found in "sports" news, when it's not about sports, but about yet another athlete who's come up against the criminal justice system for reasons of his own making, the sad state of sports reporting in 2014.

And it all reminds me of how quick to forget or forgive a lot of sports fans have been when favorite stars (think O.J. Simpson, Michael Vick, or Kobe Bryant) are accused of the most heinous crimes. Depressing.