FJR Sighting - Black - Los Angeles 100 Freeway...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBilldo

Reaction score
Nice bike. All black. Not sure what year(s) that is. Stock pipes. Had the side bags on. Carefully splitting lanes in typical horrible LA traffic. Any of us?

Edit - Geez fat fingers and typing too fast. Meant "This" morning and 110 Freeway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing as it may seem, I've seen quite a few Fjr's in the area that don't partake in our vast resource. Including one right down the street from me! Of course you never know who's lurking discreetly around the edges!

If you ever see someone on a Galaxy Blue one with a long red braid sticking out of the helmet, wave me over! We can catch a cup of coffee and plan a ride!

All black would be and 09 like mine. :yahoo:

Your right about that redtail I have at least two in my neighbor hood.

I'm in your neighborhood :lol:

Next time I do a ride I'll look you up. My next one is a SS1000 April 21. ONly other person going will be on a Harley so I'll have to bring plenty of Advil.

Is that the only black year? I should know this huh?

Geez guys I didn't realize this was a competition to see who had the biggest schlong! I readily admit that most of you have more miles in the saddle than I do. And I think I mentioned somewhere that this would, in fact, be my first SS1000. I bought the bike in November and have 6,500 miles on it, so trust me when I say it doesn't sit in the garage and collect dust.

I thought I had extended a friendly invitation for whoever was interested but fuk it. Never mind. I've had an absolutely horrible week thus far and it just keeps getting better.

Geez guys I didn't realize this was a competition to see who had the biggest schlong! I readily admit that most of you have more miles in the saddle than I do. And I think I mentioned somewhere that this would, in fact, be my first SS1000. I bought the bike in November and have 6,500 miles on it, so trust me when I say it doesn't sit in the garage and collect dust.

I thought I had extended a friendly invitation for whoever was interested but fuk it. Never mind. I've had an absolutely horrible week thus far and it just keeps getting better.
dude i really was just yanking your chain.......where you heading in the 21st? my wife is away any you know what that means.....actually it usually means strip clubs but who knows...

R

dude i really was just yanking your chain.......where you heading in the 21st? my wife is away any you know what that means.....actually it usually means strip clubs but who knows...

R
Yeah I figured but I was seriously having a really shitty week. No worries. I'm still trying to get the frickin Epilepsy foundation to set something up for donations but no one will respond! From either the Epilepsy Foundation of America, or of Greater Los Angeles. I can't believe it's this hard to give someone money!!

The route is as follows:

Straight up the 5from Valencia to Sacramento. First part of the ride is to burn up miles fast. Then East over Donner Pass through through Reno to Fernley and finally South on the 395 back to the 15 and 210 and back home. I've only been on the 395 to Mono Lake from home so that half of the ride will be new territory.