New FJR- Low throttle response

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure do appreciate your advice you guys- the idle kick up made a great difference and as far as bringing it in- great advise re warranty, factory blunders and checking specs- all adds up to good sense having the dealer do the first 600 mile service on it Thank you Fella's! Hey Hot Rod and Howie, I sure didn't mean to stir a fuss but I really appreciate both of your expertise!

Well......Whatever- it doesn't stall anymore so there ya go. Have a nice day

Good response! :thumbsup:

You'll learn to filter out about 99.9% of what Howie has to say. :p

But that other 0.1% can be worth wading through the rest to find. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure do appreciate your advice you guys- the idle kick up made a great difference and as far as bringing it in- great advise re warranty, factory blunders and checking specs- all adds up to good sense having the dealer do the first 600 mile service on it Thank you Fella's! Hey Hot Rod and Howie, I sure didn't mean to stir a fuss but I really appreciate both of your expertise!

Well......Whatever- it doesn't stall anymore so there ya go. Have a nice day

Good response! :thumbsup:

You'll learn to filter out about 99.9% of what Howie has to say. :p

But that other 0.1% can be worth wading through the rest to find. ;)
Like diamonds and gold....hard to find, extremely valuable. :p :p

Hey 'Zilla......

I say we kick kiss Kool-Aid Boy's ass, again.

You in???

:lol:
Fixed!
BTW, how's your 6-cylinder Buick running???
Sehr Wunderbar, you crusty old Reprobate. Arrived at my illegitimate Bastard Son SkooterG's house yesterday AM and he helped (he did most of the work!) install my Ilium engine guards and Wunderlich saddlebag bars on mein Gisele.

SkootyG then installed the Sena Bluetooth headsets I bought from Cougar in my helmet and in Son Seth's helmet. We then rode to Gila Bend for lunch at Sofia's, my treat for my El Fantastico Hijo GreggieM! Thanks again SkooterG, Papa!

Hey 'Zilla......

I say we kick Kool-Aid Boy's ass.

You in???

Yup...I have a brand new DeMarini that is just looking for something soft to hit. I say we go visit the donkey boy. Actually, I know a day in April when he is going to be meeting some guys at an intersection. We can be just like wise-guys from back in the day.

Hey 'Zilla......

I say we kick Kool-Aid Boy's ass.

You in???

Yup...I have a brand new DeMarini that is just looking for something soft to hit. I say we go visit the donkey boy. Actually, I know a day in April when he is going to be meeting some guys at an intersection. We can be just like wise-guys from back in the day.
Oh Please Frick and Frack, you two Dolts couldn't catch the ground even if you were falling down!

And I thought I just bought an FJR- But all this too??? What a bonus!

Hey Howie...What do you say we go visit this new smartass Rick B too? Or maybe we should wait till we know him better. He could be a frickng ninja for all we know. It'd be embarrassing to get our ass kicked by a noob!

Either way, you call it. The "Beat Beemerdons Ass Tour 2012" is on like Donkey Kong.

Hey Howie...What do you say we go visit this new smartass Rick B too? Or maybe we should wait till we know him better. He could be a frickng ninja for all we know. It'd be embarrassing to get our ass kicked by a noob!

Either way, you call it. The "Beat Beemerdons Ass Tour 2012" is on like Donkey Kong.

Great idea, AJ, but wouldn't kicking Beemerdon's ass be an all day job? He IS ALL ass, y'know. We'd better pack a lunch! :D

" I pick timgs up and poot dem down"

Does anyone know where the idle adjustment is on this one?

ChickBike.jpg