New Toy in the Garage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1400 Ouch!

Might want to give Twisted Throttle a shout Petey, this is the setup I use on the Ducati 848 if I want to travel.

The SW-MOTECH Bags Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System offers an innovative way to mount soft saddlebags onto sport-style motorcycles. The system features mounting arms that quickly attach to the motorcycle and then slip into channels located on the backside of each bag. These arms ease installation and support the bags to prevent side-to-side movement and potential contact with the exhaust or rear tire. The mounting arms detach quickly to retain the stock look of the motorcycle when the bags are removed. The Bags Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebags feature durable YKK RC-Fuse zippers and are expandable from 14 to 21 liters per bag.

Features:

• Made from high quality 1680 ballistic nylon

• Volume 14-21 liters per saddlebag

• Solid panniers prevent contact between saddlebags and tires

• Quick lock pannier bracket

• Main compartment with top loading function and outside pocket with side loading function

• Reflective trim

• RC-Fuse Zippers (RC-Fuse Video)

• 2 Year warranty

Included accessories:

-Mounting hardware

-Waterproof inner bags

15997-425x350.jpg

And the rear seat bag.

9345-425x350.jpg
+1 on the SW-MOTECH Bags Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System. I have used them for about a year on my FZ1. The best of both worlds. Nice machine Petey

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also been to Alaska twice but unlike Petey I have the pictures to prove it.
40 seconds over on advrider and I could claim I've been to Alaska too. Your not in any of those pics.
You can blame Bungie for the next set of photos. Apparently all that snow in Sudbury has made him cranky ...

89897203_g4Bvw-L.jpg

90347272_wkjRh-L.jpg

90339095_goxRf-L.jpg

There you go Bungie. I now expect you to pick up my bar tab the next time we meet. :p

There you go Bungie. I now expect you to pick up my bar tab the next time we meet. :p
Lake Ontario, Printshop, Photoshop.
Great Minds Think Alike Steve, Old Michael could have photoshopped those pictures for Bill from McCarthy's Pub in downtown Sacramento for all we know! Es Verdad!

Lake Ontario, Printshop, Photoshop.
What the hell is Printshop?? Isn't it a little early in the morning to be drunk already, unless course you're Irish like Don.
I just happen to be in McCarthy's Pub in downtown Sacramento with Old Michael right now drinking Jameson Irish whiskey, I will ask Mick for you! GO LEAFS! GO HABS!

I just happen to be in McCarthy's Pub in downtown Sacramento with Old Michael right now drinking Jameson Irish whiskey, I will ask Mick for you! GO LEAFS! GO HABS!
  1. Both the HABS & the LEAFS have already been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
  2. I have never even been to Sacramento.
  3. I thought the Irish could handle their liquor but you're hammered after just sniffing the cork this early in the morning. Or perhaps you have been drinking all night in Chandler AZ and you just think you're in Sacramento and you're so blind drunk you think you're seeing Old Michael.

1. Both the HABS & the LEAFS have already been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
  2. I have never even been to Sacramento.
  3. I thought the Irish could handle their liquor but you're hammered after just sniffing the cork this early in the morning. Or perhaps you have been drinking all night in Chandler AZ and you just think you're in Sacramento and you're so blind drunk you think you're seeing Old Michael.
It just might be SkooterG wearing his ponytail wig again, perhaps!

Don, you know Petey is going to go all Chuck Norris on poor old Bungie for highjacking Petey's thread. Yep if Bungie hadn't got all cranky and started demanding photos & stuff this would have stayed all pristine. But NOOOOOOO, Bungie had to go and make a mess of things.

If I was Bungie I would be checking under the bed about now. :assassin:

Don, you know Petey is going to go all Chuck Norris on poor old Bungie for highjacking Petey's thread. Yep if Bungie hadn't got all cranky and started demanding photos & stuff this would have stayed all pristine. But NOOOOOOO, Bungie had to go and make a mess of things.

If petey is ever late (and petey is never late!), then time just better slow the fuck down!

If you rated the fact above 5 roundhouse kicks, then petey WILL roundhouse kick Justin Bieber's ass.

Petey actually died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Petey won American Idol using only sign language!

Petey has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

I _always_ check under the bed.

But I won't tonight, I'm on week 2 of quitting smoking and I'm so hyper I doubt even Petey could keep up with me.

Ever flip off the light going to bed and be in bed before the light goes out?

What the hell is Printshop?? Isn't it a little early in the morning to be drunk already, unless of course you're Irish like Don.
Well I am Irish just like Don. I'm so ashamed.

As for Printshop, I'm showing my age. Back in the day, it was a VERY popular program.

Congratulations on quitting smoking, Bungie! I'm very happy to hear this and I sincerely mean it! I really hate to see my Friends smoke; I also wish Fairlaner would stop!

Yes this thread went off topic/south alright, but I didn't think it would go that far north, all the way to Alaska and back... :huh: :lol: :lol:

What the hell is Printshop?? Isn't it a little early in the morning to be drunk already, unless of course you're Irish like Don.
Well I am Irish just like Don. I'm so ashamed.

As for Printshop, I'm showing my age. Back in the day, it was a VERY popular program.
Bungie, is it not about time to retire your Commodore 64??

Petey, I thought they passed some law about you and John [Nosecone] riding together ... :D
Dave, of what law are you talking about? It'll be ignored forsure :huh: Riding with John (Nosecone) is great, you/I couldn't find a better riding partner... :)

Latest posts