S.E. Ohio Ride 4/2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapedup

Reaction score
This post is for anybody who has his Mon.4/2 off.We'll meet at Bob Evan's at I77 South and Arlington Ave. exit. 8:00 for breakfast, 8:45 kick stands up, promise's to be a beautiful day in neighborhood "Won't you be my neighbor"!!!!!!Care to join us Post-Up.

Be there, or be square!

Dastardly Dave #65

This post is for anybody who has his Mon.4/2 off.We'll meet at Bob Evan's at I77 South and Arlington Ave. exit. 8:00 for breakfast, 8:45 kick stands up, promise's to be a beautiful day in neighborhood "Won't you be my neighbor"!!!!!!Care to join us Post-Up.

Be there, or be square!

Dastardly Dave #65
Wish I could make it.. maybe in a couple of weeks. Have fun!

I would love to be there but work is in panic mode right now........Screw it, Let's ride.

See ya Monday

Gray Ray

FYI if you're riding 536 on Monday,I would pick somethiing else. Rode it yesterday. Many of the ahhhhhs turned to ah-shit. Most gravel I've seen on that road. Truck traffic is increased a bit due to gas drilling. we went by a well on Kadish point road.145and 556 was very smooth and clean

Timk,

Thank,s for the heads up, mapped a ride out of Barnesville east into WV south comming out in Marrietta. Probably won't be in that area. Sorry you can't make it. It's a long summer we'll hook up sometime.

Dave

Man, I wish I could make it, sounds like a good time. I'll be out of the country again starting tomorrow. Work keeps getting in the way of my fun. Maybe later in the month.

Hey PhilJet09,

Good hearin from you. There's a bunch of us who race, but we all drive FJR"S as are street bikes. When were not at the track most weekends you'll find us rippin around SE Ohio. Just wonderin if you saw the post for May in Caldwell. Even if you can't make either day in it's entirity stop in late either day and we'll swap stories.

Dangerous Dave #65 Moto-Series

Thank God my bro. doesn't know how to post pic's on this forum or I'd be in for it. My strip was more in the middle than on the sides. I swore I could have gotten one more down and back out of them but half way down he motions me over on I77 only to tell me my cords were showin, Huh! Imagine that! Had to limp home only to drag my vintage FJ out of mothballs to continue the ride. Great day 250 miles on the ticker. Had lunch with "Bockelrider at Quaker State figured what the hey, went from the lake down to Berlin for a chocolate chip cookie, 4 hrs. later were back home. Good ride colder than a well diggers knee but you all know the sayin "A bad of ridin is better than a good day at work" Tryin every trick in the book to see all of you'se in May in Caldwell. First race weekend about 3 weeks away for those who want to come out and take a lookie see!!!!!!!!

Dangerous Dave