Finally found my bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will enjoy that FJR, I hope the weather is in your favor.

Good Luck and Congrats.

Congrats on the FJR! Warning though, after your first ride be prepared for sore facial muscles from the shit-eating grin that will be planted on your face.......

And welcome to The Collective. Resistance is futile.

I see no pictures. I don't think this ever happened.

But I guess we can cut you some slack until you pick it up... ;)

BTW - Congrats on upgrading the prior albatross for a nice Feejer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got good weather and removed the tacky decals that the previous owner had on the bike. Would like the weather to give me more than 2 days a week to ride.

fjr1300001.jpg

Skoot's right. Your face is gonna hurt for weeks.

A little advice: try not to stand in the garage and stare at it too much. That much staring isn't good for your eyes.

Screenshot2012-04-16at90844PM.png

The addiction only gets worse if you feed it.

What kinda seat and exhaust are on that thing? The collective needs details, dude.

Somebody spent some big bucks on farkles. Ya did well!! Sweet lookin' ride.

How come I don't see no sliders? You've had it for HOW MANY days now? Ya gotta buy it a welcome home present. So... what's it gonna be?

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I haven't started to farkle it yet what you see are the previous owner did. The pipes are Two-Brothers Racing and the seat is a Corbin. I have ordered a few small things like a side stand foot but I want to ride it for a month or two before I change any thing major. ;)

I agree that riding it a little while before deciding on upgrades is good thinking ... except ... I really would suggest you install a set of sliders ASAP. When mine was new, my foot slid out on a gravel patch at a complete stop ... the bike tipped past the point of recovery and I ended up setting it down on the cement, hard bags on and all ... not a single scratch on the bike, just a little scuff on the slider ... worth the price of purchase right there.

Enjoy your good looking ride.

-G