2012 Adacks Ride 6-16-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oo-oo... I think that eastern-most section might just be Tracy Road, no? :yahoo:
Why yes, yes it is. It's well known by LEO's also. They're known to hang there on weekends so we need to watch. Then after that is Ensin Pond road which is tighter and longer. Then Blueridge Rd which has a bunch of High speed sweepers and a Buffalo farm were you can take pics or buy some meat. Then there's Rt 28N which has a bunch of sweepers, and even a little up and down while turning, kind of like a roller coaster. The second half of the day has it all. :yahoo:

Good route, wish I could be there. Yamafitter and I will likely be somewhere west of the Great Lakes on our way to NAFO....... enjoy!

Put me down for a kinda for sure maybe YES! (okay 70%)

Never been up that way, looking forward to it!

Ray

Maybe next time. Have fun on your trip.

Mountain

Wow. You will get the award for furthest traveled. Oh wait there isn't an award, but I'll figure out something. :devil:

Art

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray

Maybe next time. Have fun on your trip.

Mountain

Wow. You will get the award for furthest traveled. Oh wait there isn't an award, but I'll figure out something. :devil:

Art
Well maybe not, living in southern tip of MD for the summer, a little more manageable :lol:

I'm in, gentlemen. Got a room at the Super 8 for the two nights.

When I click on either of the route links above it brings me to a Road Runner webmail log in page. After looking at the code I don't think the links work as intended. Am I just doing it wrong?

Looking forward to meeting those who I haven't yet.

When I click on either of the route links above it brings me to a Road Runner webmail log in page. After looking at the code I don't think the links work as intended. Am I just doing it wrong?

Wow. looks like there's going to be quit a few at Super 8. Is it June yet?

The web hosting for the routes is threw email, so you have to be logged into your email to get the link. After you click the route link, then when your email pops up just log on, then go back and click it again, or be logged onto your email (running in the background)when you click the link and you will get it.

Wow. looks like there's going to be quit a few at Super 8. Is it June yet?

The web hosting for the routes is threw email, so you have to be logged into your email to get the link. After you click the route link, then when your email pops up just log on, then go back and click it again, or be logged onto your email (running in the background)when you click the link and you will get it.

When I click that link, Road Runner (Comcast) webmail pops up. I don't have a comcast account. Does this work for anyone else?

I have road runner email so I thought it pops up because it's what I use. If you don't have RR email then you can't log on. I thought your email server would pop up. I don't know how this works. :huh:

Paging Fred W

Also if anyone wants to PM me your email add I can email the route to you. Or email me at [email protected]

I have road runner email so I thought it pops up because it's what I use. If you don't have RR email then you can't log on. I thought your email server would pop up. I don't know how this works. :huh:

Paging Fred W
Should be able to email the files. They're not that large. I'll PM my address to you.

Thanks Fred!

Wish I knew more about this stuff. Sure glad you're helping. The new links are in first post.

Don't worry about beverages, yours are on me. :drinks: