Tbs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calm down, RH. I think that's just one of those "defensive" lash-outs, where some poor sap tries to redirect the negative attention to somebody else, hoping to hide his own faults/crimes/shortcomings. After all, he seemed to know an awful lot about that part of town, didn't he? :huh:

Besides, you immolate yourself then all that cholestoral is gonna get out, and the whole state is gonna have to be closed for everyone else's health!
The good news wfooshee if RadioHowie immolates himself is I have got dozens of wire hangers and a case of Marshmallows: We can have Manatee flavored S'mores!

Yummee good!

Smores.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, here.

I put it in the Images section (you know, for pictures and stuff,) and called it Sebring. Didn't mean to hide it from you . . . . :lol:
Sweet....I just don't hit the "Images and Videos" sub-forum often enough. GREAT STUFF...as well as your nature post, too!
Nice to hear that you have finally woken up from your coma, ya Manatee Fecker. I thought that you had missed wfooshee's Sebring Report because you and dcarver were on a sex tour junket of Polk and Castro Streets in the "Rainbow District" of San Francisco! YA FUDGEPACKERS!

Hey candy ass.. I got a brand new box of matches and a quart of lighter fluid.. Need a hand?

:fuck:

Wow......just WOW! Cut to the bone! Feelings hurt. Self-immolation considered.
Jackass! Having a little trouble with the quote function? Do you need mi bastard step-pappy to show you how to do it?
My Young Son, as much as I would like to teach Barry how to use the quote function, Bustanut joker could not be taught how to piss in a boot even if the instructions were written on the heel!