Another pic of my 2011 JFR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunk43

Reaction score
Fjr1300013.jpg

I like it too :) very nice...

now there is one thing you *might* want to think about... I believe it would help, but this is very subjective we all know...

the plastic piece right under the tank can also be gotten in black... they aren't expensive, and would help to add some contrast. *and* one might also consider changing the plastic piece just under that one, the one that has FJR embossed in it.

it's really an individual thing... no matters what combination you have, it looks good :)

As near as I can tell it doesn't look like the Lady needs it lowered :) She might just be a little afraid of the weight... who can blame her ;)

enjoy!

Fjr1300012.jpg

And heres one of Mama at the wheel......I think she likes it,she asked me if it could be lowered...YES !!!!!!!!!
That smile says it all. Remember your words from your first post a week ago? CLICKY

Starting to look like we were right... aren't cha glad? HOWEVER, just wait till she actually drives it!!!!! You'll have to go out and buy one of your own.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunk, There was a Thread not too long ago about Hotties who Dig FJR's. She is officially in that Group now! Along with MEM, Tyler, Barb & AGirlOnTheGo. You Lucky Bastard! :D

I told you that Smile would be There! You owe me a Dollar!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunk, There was a Thread not too long ago about Hotties who Dig FJR's. She is officially in that Group now! Along with MEM, Tyler, Barb & AGirlOnTheGo. You Lucky Bastard! :D

I told you that Smile would be There! You owe me a Dollar!! :lol:

Judging by the smile on her face, I'm thinking you might want to make space in your garage for the second FJR. ;)