Pics of my new (to me) FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elimin8or23

Reaction score
I just bought it last friday, and have not been off of it much! its a 2005 with 6300 original miles..... About to be a TON more!!!

2561139120014942799S600x600Q85.jpg

2999055190014942799S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought it last friday, and have not been off of it much! its a 2005 with 6300 original miles..... About to be a TON more!!!
Great looking Gen 1!! That's about the mileage that mine had when I bought it - I can't figure out how you could own an FJR for that long and NOT ride it, but evidently it's not an isolated situation.

Good news for us, I suppose!

Pete

She's drop dead gorgeous: no wonder... it looks exactly like mine. I picked up my 05 ABS with 3800 miles 1 1/2 years ago for 6500 w/ a cee bailey ++ windshield and Corbin Seat. Put about 14 k on it since then, and a zillion (it seems) farkles. Just love it thus far, especially the new Baker Air Wings I just installed.

Gary

darksider #44

I can't figure out how you could own an FJR for that long and NOT ride it...
+ Infinity!

Got my 2005 last summer with only 3,800 miles on it. :blink: WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!! Their loss is our gain however!

Nice find elimin8or23! :yahoo:

Good looking bike!

My former garage queen had 6200 miles on it when I bought it a couple years back. It was nice of that guy to keep it warm and clean and not ride it too much until I got around to buying it.

Have fun on it!

-Paul

Sweeeet!! That bike is downright bee-you-tee-ful. Nice find.

B4owners clearly have the most discriminating taste. :p

I'm hoping that when I put another ~70-80k miles on mine I'll be able to track down a similar good deal (but with ABS)

I saw this bike on the list last week for $6500- it's still on there. What did you pay for it?

I saw this bike on the list last week for $6500- it's still on there. What did you pay for it?
It was on the list for golden then again in Brighton. The guy in brighton sold it to me for $6500.

It runs great and I had a bike shop check it out, and it needed a front tire. the original had a slow leak. Put a Michelin P2 on the front and will do the same for the back in a week when I get paid just to match it up.

We also flushed the clutch, brakes and rear shaft/dif and changed the oil since it obviously did not get a lot of drive time.

I have added 500 miles to it already. I love this bike. My last bike was an R6, and my 6'7" frame was getting CRAMPED!