Cambria after Puppychow's RTE - April 14

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting a separate thread for these events as they aren't really a part of the RTE and to keep details here where I can edit them since I'm organizing them!! :D

Please post up if you would like to join in on either of these. B)

Saturday, April 14

4:00 p.m. (last tour of the day)

Tour of Nitt Witt Ridge

$10/person

Takes about 45 minutes

Tyler

Erin

beemerdons

johnny80s (maybe)

redtail + Laurie

SacMike

Joe/MCML + Valerie

Geno

Saturday, April 14

7:00 p.m. Dinner

Linn's of Cambria (within walking distance of the hotel)

Tyler

Erin

Joe/MCML + Valerie

Cris + Bill

TominCA + Jamie - maybe to doubtful :p

beemerdons

johnny80s (maybe)

Richard/fairlaner

SacMike

Geno

fjrchik

Gary/Duff

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ms. T. I'm going to be coming on Saturday for lunch and will stay the night, so please put me down on the dinner list. I just found the menu for Linn's here, and it looks mmm good.

Probably won't do the Nitt Witt tour--sounds a lot like Bishop's Castle down by Pueblo, CO that we went through this summer, another oddball's oddball creation.

20060730ro_Castle7_450.jpg

Thanks, Tyler for organizing all of this. Please put Valerie and I down for the tour as well as dinner.

Wow, this is getting so formal. Since Gary and I are staying in Cambria, we'll be eating with everyone and I guess that's Linn's so put us down for that. I'm out on Nitt Witt, I'll be basking in the luxuriousness of our grand motel instead. Gary will have to add his preference on Nitt Witt, we didn't know about it so we haven't chatted about going there.

Looking forward to a fun weekend, stupid rain better stay outta my way Friday!! :ph34r:

Wow, this is getting so formal. Since Gary and I are staying in Cambria, we'll be eating with everyone and I guess that's Linn's so put us down for that. I'm out on Nitt Witt, I'll be basking in the luxuriousness of our grand motel instead. Gary will have to add his preference on Nitt Witt, we didn't know about it so we haven't chatted about going there.

Looking forward to a fun weekend, stupid rain better stay outta my way Friday!! :ph34r:
I'll chime in just so that I can get my handle officially changed on the list from "Gary" to "Duff". :lol:

But yah, I'm definitely in for dinner! :yahoo:

Michelle, (er, uh, I mean Chik!) when did I become your "+1"? :dribble: :rolleyes: :p What the hell... I'll be the +1 anyday. Beats being -1! :blink:

Oh, and I'm enough of a Nitt Witt that I certainly don't need to do see the ridge... I may find relations. :huh:

Hey I didn't tell her that we are 1+1! It's more like 1, 1. I think she'll get you fixed up soon as she can. ;)

Appropriate, I hope, for a thread about Non-RTE events, I just wanted to see who else is planning to be in Cambria on Friday night. Valerie and I plan to head up to the Cambria Palms Friday night with an ETA of roughly 21:30h.

Tyler, make me a tentative to doubtful for dinner at Linns. Jamie and I will more likely chase some Santa Maria BBQ (roasted animals), a little further south before joining up for some bourbon at the Palms. Looking forward to seeing you again Saturday.

Tyler, make me a tentative to doubtful for dinner at Linns. Jamie and I will more likely chase some Santa Maria BBQ (roasted animals), a little further south before joining up for some bourbon at the Palms. Looking forward to seeing you again Saturday.
You afraid to be seen in public with us at dinner? ;)