Issaquah RTE this weekend!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQUEAL

Reaction score
I know there is a tech day, but if you want another cool thing to do....

If you would like an autographed copy of Lynda Lahman's new book, "Two-Up:

Navigating a Relationship 1000 Miles at a Time", come on out to the Big

Money Rally RTE on Saturday 4/14/12 at the Issaquah XXX Rootbeer between

noon and 2pm. She's planning on scootering in and autographing copies.

It's looking like a real party is about to happen. You don't have to be

participating in the BMR, just ride on by and enjoy a XXX Rootbeer. You can

even have fries with that!

Hope to get a great big crowd to cheer on Lynda!!

Scott, Make sure you find me and introduce yourself! Ill be in the cobalt blue stitch on the silver FJR....license plate is ID Squeal. You hitting dams too? I hope to bag three or six this weekend!

Scott, Make sure you find me and introduce yourself! Ill be in the cobalt blue stitch on the silver FJR....license plate is ID Squeal. You hitting dams too? I hope to bag three or six this weekend!
Not doing the dam tour, I should, but just haven't been motivated to do it yet.

If the bike is back- I'll be there so DY can babysit me, I'll be crying in my coke for the lost miles this year ;)

FYI: I wear an all black RevIt and ride a knackered looking silver :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda and Terry live in my hood, and we had a fine time last week drinking wine and chatting about her book. She and Terry are very inspirational and cool people. Well worth the visit to have her sign a book.

Did you show them your new wheels? That is one cool ride!! You should bring it to the RTE so we can all drool over it and fog up the mirrors!

It might be fun to spend the morning at the triple X the R Gruppe (pre 73 911) folks will be having breakfast there also.

Damn! Olden Porsches - drool worthy!

But...in support of a friend who's recently fallen on the dropping old cycle bandwagon, I'm going to hit Tech Day - and I missed the last one, so it'll be nice to see folks. :)

...though the idea of test riding a Super Ten, a 990 Adventure or maybe a Tiger 800XC has been dancing in my mind this evening... ;)

Pan, we might have to take a detour to Brian's house so we can check out the R Gruppe stuff.