#1 SQUEAL

SQUEAL

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Bike: 2007 ABS AE (Gen II) N. America

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Good morning all. Had a great two days of riding. Picked up two dams on Friday and one yesterday. Odd how we are all over the place and you never know when and where you are going to meet somebody famous (infamous?) I was motoring around Winthorp and ran into this character. We bagged Patterson together. He was doing the BMR as well. It was really fun to say "HI".

Posted Image

The next morning very early, my friends and I went out to the Olympic peninsula to grab another dam.
Posted Image

We had to race to make the ferry and made it with (no joke) ONE minute to spare! Made it to the Issaquah RTE in time to have a great greasy lunch and say hi to all the familiar faces. I would have loved to have made Tech Day, but I still had a 7 hour ride home.
Posted Image

One last gratuitous nature shot for you. This is Crystal Falls up by Metaline. Very pretty stop on the side of the road.
Posted Image
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

The line between badass and dumbass is not only fine, it is a grey, wavy line, and in a different place for each individual.

IBA#48658

#2 LDRydr

LDRydr

Highway junkie

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • Bike: Other or considering FJR

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

Nice to finally meet up with you. We had a nice ride home from the RTE, down through Enumclaw, Elbe and on to Morton before heading west out to I-5 and home. Only downside to the day was the number of cops on the road. But no performance awards, so our worries were over once we arrived at home.
Dennis - The Long Distance Rider IBA #24916
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
As a matter of fact, yes, I have been everywhere...
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.” -- Helen Keller