Dam Tour and RTE pics.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQUEAL

Reaction score
Good morning all. Had a great two days of riding. Picked up two dams on Friday and one yesterday. Odd how we are all over the place and you never know when and where you are going to meet somebody famous (infamous?) I was motoring around Winthorp and ran into this character. We bagged Patterson together. He was doing the BMR as well. It was really fun to say "HI".

Patterson2.jpg

The next morning very early, my friends and I went out to the Olympic peninsula to grab another dam.

Cushman4.jpg

We had to race to make the ferry and made it with (no joke) ONE minute to spare! Made it to the Issaquah RTE in time to have a great greasy lunch and say hi to all the familiar faces. I would have loved to have made Tech Day, but I still had a 7 hour ride home.

XXXRootbeerRTE.jpg

One last gratuitous nature shot for you. This is Crystal Falls up by Metaline. Very pretty stop on the side of the road.

Crystalfalls2.jpg

Nice to finally meet up with you. We had a nice ride home from the RTE, down through Enumclaw, Elbe and on to Morton before heading west out to I-5 and home. Only downside to the day was the number of cops on the road. But no performance awards, so our worries were over once we arrived at home.