New Blue At Work.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawinter

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
I came out to go home today and what do I find. A brand new FJR1300 parked next to mine.

It still had Temp. tags, no side bags ( plugs were in) and a build date of 4/05

My guess is it was unpacked this last weekend. Very little chickenstripe left!!

Fess up who are you?

This makes five so far.. my '03 , one '04 and now two '05's

before long we will out-number the Hardly's

Ride Safe

Larry

Fine that's only four!

I have no excuse for my poor math, social,spelling or orginazational skills.

Thanks for pointing out my shortcomings to the entire fourm

I'm going to sulk now.

I came out to go home today and what do I find. A brand new FJR1300 parked next to mine.
It still had Temp. tags, no side bags ( plugs were in) and a build date of 4/05

My guess is it was unpacked this last weekend. Very little chickenstripe left!!

Fess up who are you?

This makes five so far.. my '03 , one '04 and now two '05's

before long we will out-number the Hardly's

Ride Safe

Larry
Perhaps if you fessed up to where you work at (Denver? Aurora?), perhaps you'd get more feedback.

Pretty cool, though. I've never seen more than two together, 'ceptn' in pickys here on the webby. 'Course that will change in September.

@LAwinter.....Dude, yer a dog. The mere fact that you can pull in the clutch amazes me...and ya type better than I...quadripeds, gotta luv em ! :D

Bobby

I love these guys (gals). If you drop your d#ck in the dirt these guys will step on it. :dribble: :haha: :D

PS He might be young enough for that 'New Math' no wrong answer stuff

I love these guys (gals). If you drop your d#ck in the dirt these guys will step on it.  :dribble:   :ha ha:  :D

PS He might be young enough for that 'New Math' no wrong answer stuff

Pfffft, this place is a Romper Room compared to ST.N. Those guys are friggin' brutal! What's worse is that there are thousands of asswipes just waiting to jump all over you for the slightest error or opposing thought or comment. I've stopped posting and just watch now. Much more fun watching someone getting beat up than being beat up... :erm:

It wasn't me. I probably live and work in a different part of the world, and have never parked next to an FJR that I didn't soon or just ride with, as of yet.

This makes five so far.. my '03 , one '04 and now two '05'sbefore long we will out-number the Hardly's

Ride Safe

Larry
I just saw your original letter in this thread and thought, "Great, here's my chance to pick on somebody." Then I saw the next post, and the next post, and the next post...........You know, it's awful to be on a forum where you have to get in line to pick on someone. :haha: :rolf:

This makes five so far.. my '03 , one '04 and now two '05'sbefore long we will out-number the Hardly's

Ride Safe

Larry
I just saw your original letter in this thread and thought, "Great, here's my chance to pick on somebody." Then I saw the next post, and the next post, and the next post...........You know, it's awful to be on a forum where you have to get in line to pick on someone. :haha: :rolf:
See Dave? You stop takin' your Geritol and all the young'uns beat you to the punch! :p :D

1 more! 4 digits, here I come!

Well the Fjr was back this morning and I still don't know who it belongs to.

As for all you out there....If I hadn't just had Violence in the Workplace traning today I would uh I would get violent

You guy's would be sorry then

picking on me like that

:beee: :beee: :beee:

See Dave?  You stop takin' your Geritol and all the young'uns beat you to the punch! :p   :D
Hey, I did a couple hunded miles of Hill Country backroads by myself this morning, before the rain comes. :super1:I can't spend all my time in front of this tube just so I can be a "rapid responder." B) You must have a laptop (computer that is) on your FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
See Dave?  You stop takin' your Geritol and all the young'uns beat you to the punch! :p   :D
Hey, I did a couple hunded miles of Hill Country backroads by myself this morning, before the rain comes. I can't spend all my time in front of this tube just so I can be a "rapid responder." B) You must have a laptop (computer that is) on your FJR. :super1:
I'm using telepathy, these days. Carpel Tunnel is killing me...

Wagman,

Yer killin' me with that avatar. There oughta be a warning first. Saturday afternoon I dislocated a couple of ribs pulling on an Azalea bush. Sunday I could barely walk. I'm hoping I don't have to put out any fires tomorrow or Thursday. Put that thing away, will ya?

It was my bike, I must admit, that is of course if you work in Naples Florida. :p