FJR Spotting Monday in Norrköping, Sweden

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
My wife, Fang, is on vacation in Sweden. Today I received an e-mail with the comment: "I saw a FJR go by me in Norrköping yesterday as I was walking to the train station. Very cool."

Who was that cool Swede????

Jb

Hello James

It wasn´t me although I am a cool Swede:)

I am a little bit more south in our oval country.

Thanks for the note back, Rhino. I think you're about the closest we're gonna get. And besides, I made a new on-line friend. Ever hear of Hans Gude the Norwegian painter? That's my name, and I'm related. I paint too.

See ya,

Hans

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the note back, Rhino. I think you're about the closest we're gonna get. And besides, I made a new on-line friend. Ever hear of Hans Gude the Norwegian painter? That's my name, and I'm related. I paint too.
See ya,

Hans

Hans%20Fr%20Gude.%20Brudefard%20i%20Hardanger%201848%202.jpg
No sorry I haven´t heard of him. Nice painting though..

What´s your wife doing in Sweden?

JB,

Just had to research this matter and make sure you weren't making all this up! So, what kind of painting do you do? Houses! :yahoo:

Found a second 'picture' by your Norwegian dude:

120px-Fra_Hardanger_Gude.jpg

JB,Just had to research this matter and make sure you weren't making all this up! So, what kind of painting do you do? Houses! :yahoo:

Found a second 'picture' by your Norwegian dude:

120px-Fra_Hardanger_Gude.jpg
It's all true. When I'm not writing trip reports for the Forum for creative outlet, I paint. In terms of what I paint, I actually am trying to paint the kind of landscapes my great great grandfather did, whom I'm named after. But other stuff too. Here's some examples of my paintings:

Very nice, Hans!

I was just jokin' wit' ya but you have a good eye! Thanks for sharing!

I liked the Hans Gude dudes work too.

Hey those paintings look like Litho,s I saw at a famous Italian paint store ,that was selling them, it was called

De Wall-Marta paint-tah store :yahoo: :yahoo:

NIce to have talent like that J B