EOM Preview Pics, again

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spklbuk

Reaction score
Was by here today...

Dsc00774.jpg

Dsc00777.jpg

Dsc00782.jpg

Dsc00783.jpg

Dsc00787.jpg

30 miles north of Lewisburg on Rt 219N, but about 5 miles of 1-lane twisty paved road to get to the park. Once there, it pays off in spades.

Beartown rocks. Keep it up Jim. Is it time for EOM yet? God I love this state. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, kewl! You haven't taken me there... yet. Very good pics Jim.

'Demersum OLD ROCKS!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I'm soo very thankful to have been passed down land in Upshur county from my family. It's way out in the middle of nowhere in a little hamlet called Hemlock(ie muddy rutty road, unsafe for street MC's and frankly cars too), so a perfect place to shoot off rounds in the middle of the night, and no one can hear the screams. :ph34r:

My property has some rock formations (complete with caves) similar to the above. There is everything there from pastures to cliffs to deep woods, beaver dams, bear dens, and just plain wilderness. Not too unlike most of the eastern ridges of the state. Almost Heaven...

Yep, rode thru Upshur county from Webster Springs and points south today - booful.

Looking forward to meeting you at EOM.

'Demersum OLD ROCKS!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

I'm soo very thankful to have been passed down land in Upshur county from my family. It's way out in the middle of nowhere in a little hamlet called Hemlock(ie muddy rutty road, unsafe for street MC's and frankly cars too), so a perfect place to shoot off rounds in the middle of the night, and no one can hear the screams. :ph34r:

My property has some rock formations (complete with caves) similar to the above. There is everything there from pastures to cliffs to deep woods, beaver dams, bear dens, and just plain wilderness. Not too unlike most of the eastern ridges of the state. Almost Heaven...
OK-- I move we have the '08 EOM at your place.

Any seconds?

B)

zzzip-

You sure about that? :baaasmiley:

Here's the yamaholic hotel:

DCP01192.jpg

And bathroom facilities:

DCP01193.jpg

The driveway (although it's in better shape nowadays):

DCP01197.jpg

Beaver Dam

DCP01284.jpg

Caves: I actually passed out on top of that cliff one drunken night!!!

DCP01288.jpg

Trail for dirt bike

DCP01286.jpg

Camp site, complete with assault rifles, spud gun, jack daniels bottles, and a prime example of a West Virginia roof

PICT3696.jpg

View looking out from campsite

PICT3698.jpg

So anyway, I'm happy to host the EOM08 offroad redneck WV drunken jamboree! Just bring your dirt bike, assault rifle, and tent. :punk:

:lol: :lol:

That sure looks like West Virginny.

Dude you are so busted...the neighbors must be so proud having some with an estate that doesn't come out fitted with wheels.

..and blue tarps have replaced metal deck for roofing? Wow...goin' hi-tech with the ultra-light roofing...

Yeah, I second it there zzzzzip. :clapping: :clapping:

Neighbors? What neighbors? :yahoo: If I can hear a motor, gunfire, or pig squeeling sounds from the locals, they are trespassing.

It's great to get out of the city and camp there for a few days and get back to nature. I'm heading down there at the end of this month with 3 buddies to "plant some brass trees".

As for the hi-tech roof...you betcha! That's some of Wal-marts' finest poly tarp material there, city slicker! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow!!

Looks just like a Missouri Bed & Breakfast in the Hooterville 400 areas.

But take note: the camo look is getting kind of gay ass these days, right wheaties? (Mr. Fashion Police.) :coolsmiley03:

Also, I've fallen off taller cliffs than those, and probably only half as drunk.

B)

Wow!!

But take note: the camo look is getting kind of gay ass these days, right wheaties? (Mr. Fashion Police.) :coolsmiley03:

Also, I've fallen off taller cliffs than those, and probably only half as drunk.

B)
Do I have this right? You want me to be your fashion consultant? :lol:

Wow!!

B)
Do I have this right? You want me to be your fashion consultant? :lol:
Last photo I saw, tidy whities were the in thing with you.

B)

Hehe..looks are soooo deceiving.

That guy, my best friend, is a VP at a corporation which shall remain unnamed. Normal, yes. Letting off some steam from pent up life in the big city, yes again! Actually, we're both professional, well educated people with very good jobs, beautiful homes, attractive wives, etc, etc. Very much the opposite of what that picture portrays.

Oh, and all those guns are 100% registered and legal. Seriously. Although the spud gun is pretty much Home Depot PVC, some hairspray, and of course potatoes :) As far as a still....I wish!!!

Now if you heard the kind of noises that go bump in the night in this area, trust me, you would want an AK47 as well!!! Scary, freaky stuff I tells ya!

Keep the jokes coming! I'm laughing my arse off here :drinks: