Twin Cities, MN & Vicinity members email list

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
Similar to what RiderCoach Lar is doing for Chicago...

In an effort to compliment the forum and ensure future single-day Chicagoland events are communicated to EVERY Chicago area member, I'm putting together a group email list. Sometimes people miss posts, however, they're less likely to miss an accompanying email too. Based on how much fun we've had on our first two Chicagoland get togethers (of 10 or more members), I'm looking forward to future events and want to make sure all who want invites get them.
I just started doing the same for riders in Twin Cities/MN/how ever far you want to ride folks.

I know sometimes myself I get way to busy to read the board, and that there are others who stop by to look for info they need it, but don't really spend a lot of time on the board. And that almost all these folks would love to meet the other local FJR Riders.

Now for me personally, If I'm going to go through the work of having a get together, I'd like to get the word out to as many of the local FJR riders as possible.

So for the event this Friday...

I started with the folks I know, added the info I had from CFO2005, and then pulled a bunch of usernames off of the member map fired off a bunch of PM's

(and I'm guessing next time I may not have the time to try to contact folks individually.)

Q&A

What is going to be in the list?

Real Name, FJRForum Username, Email Address, City, State, Data Sharing requests.

Are you going to post it on the forum?

No, the only thing I'll post on the forum is the Usernames of the folks on the list so you know who is or isn't on the list.

Who will you share the list with?

Most anyone who asks for it, and appears to be legit unless you request that I don't share your info.

Are there any rules to who can be on the list?

Nope, FJR wannabe's, and FJR rejects (those who sold their bikes), and FJR Friends are welcome.

Who is on the list now?

Currently there are 31 folks.

Of these 31, I have usernames for 21 people, they are

AJ_MN

Breadman

bryanj

burlap

dahawks

devanator

flyinlow

hondacbx6

J.P.

kilroy

Machmann

MinnFJR

Mnfjr05

opt8low

RadMan

Shane

Stryg8r

TomNap

Wontica

Yoicks

ZZZzz

If you don't see your name in the list and would like to be... Drop me a PM, I'll make sure to get you added.

thx,

-bvw.

In an effort to compliment the forum and ensure future single-day Chicagoland events are communicated to EVERY Chicago area member, I'm putting together a group email list. Sometimes people miss posts, however, they're less likely to miss an accompanying email too. Based on how much fun we've had on our first two Chicagoland get togethers (of 10 or more members), I'm looking forward to future events and want to make sure all who want invites get them.
I just started doing the same for riders in Twin Cities/MN/how ever far you want to ride folks.

I know sometimes myself I get way to busy to read the board, and that there are others who stop by to look for info they need it, but don't really spend a lot of time on the board. And that almost all these folks would love to meet the other local FJR Riders.

Now for me personally, If I'm going to go through the work of having a get together, I'd like to get the word out to as many of the local FJR riders as possible.

I started with the folks I know, added the info I had from CFO2005, and then pulled a bunch of usernames off of the member map fired off a bunch of PM's

(and I'm guessing next time I may not have the time to try to contact folks individually.)

Q&A

Real Name, FJRForum Username, Email Address, City, State, Data Sharing requests.

No, the only thing I'll post on the forum is the Usernames of the folks on the list so you know who is or isn't on the list.

Most anyone who asks for it, and appears to be legit unless you request that I don't share your info.

Nope, FJR wannabe's, and FJR rejects (those who sold their bikes), and FJR Friends are welcome.

Who is on the list now?

AJ_MN

Breadman

bryanj

burlap

dahawks

devanator

flyinlow

hondacbx6

J.P.

kilroy

Machmann

MinnFJR

Mnfjr05

opt8low

RadMan

Shane

Stryg8r

TomNap

Wontica

Yoicks

ZZZzz

If you don't see your name in the list and would like to be... Drop me a PM, I'll make sure to get you added.

thx,

-bvw.
Hey add me to the list please. Jay Evers jevers [email protected] share my data

I am also wondering if this list is still going! This local owner list seems like a good idea, as we could possibly get tech assistance from other's that like to "tinker" on their bikes.

K

Q&A

Who is on the list now?

AJ_MN

Breadman

bryanj

burlap

dahawks

devanator

flyinlow

hondacbx6

J.P.

kilroy

Machmann

MinnFJR

Mnfjr05

opt8low

RadMan

Shane

Stryg8r

TomNap

Wontica

Yoicks

ZZZzz

thx,

-bvw.
MONTROSE MN Playwelder