CFR 2007 Mugshots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin24

IBA# 446
Reaction score
Name: Colin Goodall

Handle: Colin24

Bike: 2005 FJR ABS

CFR-01-ColinGoodall.jpg

Name: Peter Goodall

Handle:

CFR-02-PeterGoodall.jpg

Name: Chris Edwards

Handle: BugR

CFR-03-ChrisEdwards.jpg

Name: Pierre Boulé

Handle: FJRPierre

Bike: 2003 FJR

CFR-04-PierreBoule.jpg

Name: Scott Cameron

Handle: Canadian FJR

CFR-05-ScottCameron.jpg

Name: Dave Dykes

Handle: FastJoyRide

Bike: 2004 FJR ABS

CFR-06-DaveDykes.jpg

Name: Jim Dykes

Guest Of: Dave Dykes

Bike: Honda ST100

CFR-07-JimDykes.jpg

Name: Tom Cale

Handle: Huron52

Bike: 2004 FJR ABS

CFR-08-TomCale.jpg

Name: Dwayne Verhey

Handle: Torch

CFR-09-DwayneVerhey.jpg

Name: Mike Mabee

Handle: Moosehead

Bike: 2006 FJR

CFR-10-MikeMabee.jpg

Name: Darlene Mabee

Guest Of: Mike Mabee

Bike: Honda Shadow

CFR-11-DarleneMabee.jpg

Name: Mark Irving

Handle: wheatonFJR

Bike: 2004 FJR

CFR-12-MarkIrving.jpg

Name: Chris Sonmor

Handle: CLSONFJR

Bike: 2005 FJR

CFR-13-ChrisSonmor.jpg

Name: Pierre Charbonneau

Handle:

CFR-14-PierreCharbonneau.jpg

Name: Jacques Bleau

Handle:

CFR-15-JacquesBleau.jpg

Name: Philip Gray

Handle: graytaz

Bike: -

CFR-16-PhilipGray.jpg

Name: Rob Munro

Handle: fjrob1300

CFR-17-RobMunro.jpg

Name: Jay Dick

Handle: jrd14

CFR-18-JayDick.jpg

Name: Steve Zeller

Guest Of: Jay Dick

Bike: FZ6

CFR-19-SteveZeller.jpg

Name: Ed Lichowicz

Handle:

CFR-20-EdLichowicz.jpg

Name: Dennis Reading

Handle:

Bike: 2004 FJR

CFR-21-DennisReading.jpg

Name: Greg Sutton

Handle:

CFR-22-GregSutton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it is a better picture of Wheaton than the last one that was posted on here. Looks like he dressed for the cold Canadian weather.
I guess the fund only raised enough for shorts and a t-shirt? Well, at least it's an improvement over that last picture!

Maybe there should be another fundraising drive? ;)

Well, it is a better picture of Wheaton than the last one that was posted on here. Looks like he dressed for the cold Canadian weather.
I guess the fund only raised enough for shorts and a t-shirt? Well, at least it's an improvement over that last picture!

Last I heard the fund raiser account is still open. We have enough for one of the silk scarves from Aerostich, and unless we get more money, I WILL get a picture of Wheaton in just the scarf and post it on here. I don't want to do it, but you leave me no choice.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Name: Dwayne VerheyHandle: Torch

CFR-09-DwayneVerhey.jpg
Ya know..... it's just not how I pictured Torch to look like.....
shrug.gif

Name: Ed LichowiczHandle:

CFR-20-EdLichowicz.jpg
BWAH! Check out this dude's face; he knows how to party! :lol: He's laughing his ass off, thinking to himself, "fuck all these guys; I'm going to get more alcohol!" :lol:

BWAH! Check out this dude's face; he knows how to party! :lol: He's laughing his ass off, thinking to himself, "fuck all these guys; I'm going to get more alcohol!" :lol:
Ed's using copious amounts of alcohol to dull the pain and/or to enhance the demerol. Note the fresh road rash on his bike and his hospital wrist-band.

Mug shots and bikes! Looks great, thanks for posting that.

I counted, yeah thats what I do for a living, 5 03FJRs. I think you have more 03s there than what we expect this weekend at EOM.

Hmm 2008 CFR in ON and the next weekend EOM in NY. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Hey Mr Bill we're trying to get Nova Scotia to host the 2008 CFR. Then it's off to NY.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to suggest that. Let me have a chat with Gypsy and see what we come with. I must say that the Huntsville area was perfect and I would be very willing to go back there next year. Maybe a thread should be started with several options of where the 2008 rally should take place and go from there.

Canadian FJR

Hey Mr Bill we're trying to get Nova Scotia to host the 2008 CFR. Then it's off to NY.
I've been Ontario, Quebec and the Maritime provinces many times. NS would be great!

As a matter of fact my computer wallpaper has been of a Cape Breton beach since my trip there. I have a page of my last NS ride set up on this really slow server (I'm changing that soon), but if you want to see it then use IE and wait about 4 or 5 minutes. When you hear the music the pictures should show up.

2006 trip to Cape Breton Island

There is a backlog for passports in the states, I'll send in my paperwork this fall!

I would certainly be willing to assist. I think if we wanted to have it in Nova Scotia we could do it....I mean I wouldn't want to out shine NAFO or anything so we could keep it low key! :)

gypsy

Add my vote for NS seeing it's so handy and all to Regina!

Gypsy and his wife have already been bribing Syl and I to plan a 2008 tour of their beautiful area. Bring it on!

Those ain't canadiens.....if they were, they'd be wearing toques. I don't see any toques.

Last I heard the fund raiser account is still open. We have enough for one of the silk scarves from Aerostich, and unless we get more money, I WILL get a picture of Wheaton in just the scarf and post it on here. I don't want to do it, but you leave me no choice.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

You are dead there Mister...posting up about me while I'm away and can't defend myself. Heck..I'm here and I still can't defend myself. Some posts need too much beer to understand...

Oh yeah...I didn't see no toques either...If you look closely, you can see it was held in New York...Statue of Liberty in the background...

Those ain't canadiens.....if they were, they'd be wearing toques. I don't see any toques.
Canadian FJR: You know odot had a very valid point here, I mean I can vouch for the Canadiens that I saw in Nakusp last year; but with no toques evident, we could indeed by dealing with impostors!!!