Ignacio

Administrative Idealist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,801 posts
  • 2014ES (Gen III) N. America
  • 2005 A (Gen I) N. America

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:42 PM

It's a bit tough to write this because this forum area was created when our friend OrangevaleFJR, Andrew Knight, died.

Traditionally, I've changed their title R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend and added a black ribbon to their avatar. They'll still get that, however, I think it's fitting that we add a new area of the forum to remember our fellow forum contributors and FJR riders that depart the Blue Room before their time. And by remembering them we can all remember every one that is added....is one too many.

I hope it's a long time between addition of new threads....... sadsmiley.gif

My LD Blog, IBA #332
2014ES "Deep Thought", 2005 ABS "Heart of Gold", 2005 "Zaphod" & 2013 Husqvarana TR650 Strada "Noxeema"
wfo04.gif through wfo09.gifBMR.jpg150K%2005CLUB.jpg322616.png
Seat Review here (click on About Me) or here. Gen 1 LED conversion for instrument lights here and taillights here. Watts of radar detectors and GPS here.
Google Search is your FJRForum friend! Try something like best tire FJR site:fjrforum.com at google.com

#2 Ignacio

Ignacio

Administrative Idealist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,801 posts
  • 2014ES (Gen III) N. America
  • 2005 A (Gen I) N. America

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

I've moved over a half dozen historical threads to this new area of fallen board members/FJR riders....and hopefully gotten them all.

I'll also be closing each thread after a respectful amount of time, because we don't want somebody accidentally to pick scabs of old issues.....and get us all teary-eyed again because it shows up on View New Posts. That and regular board members won't have the ability to post new threads in this area. If you feel a new thread needs to be added..send me a PM.

And....this area is intended as a way to be respectful of the memory of our departed friends......

My LD Blog, IBA #332
2014ES "Deep Thought", 2005 ABS "Heart of Gold", 2005 "Zaphod" & 2013 Husqvarana TR650 Strada "Noxeema"
wfo04.gif through wfo09.gifBMR.jpg150K%2005CLUB.jpg322616.png
Seat Review here (click on About Me) or here. Gen 1 LED conversion for instrument lights here and taillights here. Watts of radar detectors and GPS here.
Google Search is your FJRForum friend! Try something like best tire FJR site:fjrforum.com at google.com