The Secret SV-650/1000 Suzuki Owners Society

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my '04 SV1000S...
2245110580_45d12780f8_o.jpg
very nice..

Hey builder bob. What rear signals did you use. I got the ones from Holeshot and the bulbs have gone out 3 times since last February. I am getting led's next go around.

image006.jpg

Hey builder bob. What rear signals did you use. I got the ones from Holeshot and the bulbs have gone out 3 times since last February. I am getting led's next go around.
I don't remember the seller, but they're just cheapies from eBay. Seem to work fine. Have LED's for the front, but I need to slow down the blink rate now.

Isn't that a Ducati farkle??
Well it's Italian! Before the bike, that thing went everywhere I went. If i went the weekend up to the folks. It was in the trunk. Took it to Florida Vacations. One tough Brewing Farkle.

I just stuck it on that custom Built rack to see if it was doable.

It fit perfect but That little inverter would be eaten alive by my Brew group.

Here is the Father of the SV, a '97 TL 1000s. This is the bike that Suzuki first introduced a 90 degree v-twin that has since spawned the SV along with the V-Strom. The wife was scared of the pillon so she made me by my FJR :lol:

Img04-1.jpg

Anyone have a spare stator for this bike?

I sold the SV to the boy.... He is paying me 200 bucks a week till its payed for. It is going into my "special" savings for an '08 SV650FS sometime in the Fall or early winter.

I can't wait.

I sold the SV to the boy.... He is paying me 200 bucks a week till its payed for. It is going into my "special" savings for an '08 SV650FS sometime in the Fall or early winter.I can't wait.
$200 a week? What a loan shark!!
Yep, I said if he fell short, I'd keep his money and the bike. I am a mean dad. Well,, Not so much, He is going to need a car Before College in the fall, I will probably end up givin his money back to him for a car. But he won't save, so I am saving for him. I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE BIKE!!! I just hope people here don't get that impression that yours was even close to a stock SV! How about some info on the front and the swingarm.

Last edited by a moderator: