Pink Running Shorts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYCLE

Hooligan #2
Reaction score
Ok, this is just the teaser for what I hope will be a good report, with pictures, from JB and Silent. Battery went dead in my movie camera so all I have is boring shots of the SF Bay Bridge. I might be able to pull something from my cell phone too. Stay tuned to get the updated ride report soon.

OK, JB it's up to you and Silent.

Mike

Dude, opening up with a girl in pink shorts and letting us fall down the abyss of pickless gorge is a mass crime of humanity. I hereby declare a jihad upon your ass that the likes of god has never seen.

Dude, opening up with a girl in pink shorts and letting us fall down the abyss of pickless gorge is a mass crime of humanity. I hereby declare a jihad upon your ass that the likes of god has never seen.
gunny+1

:assassin:

:jerry: :jerry:

There really was a girl in pink shorts that passed us more than once.
Without pictures that is just a rumor..... <_<
Ok, Ok, here is a picture.

pinkShorts.jpg

That's really nice and all, JB, but unless you provide pics of a hottie in pink shorts passing you off then this is all hearsay.

HCYCLE........nice try but I can look at victoria's secret all day.

....................but, they are not pictures that I have taken personally. There is a difference.