FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:huh: Must be Canadian humor... only understandable after a case of Molsen....
Groo...as much as I respect you....at least try to get the spelling right.....It's Molson, that's Molson Canadian....OK you hoser.....& alot prefer Moosehead beer aye.....not Molson's.... :D
Take off eh! Go cook up some back bacon and don't drop your Touc in the skillet! :lol:
No, you take off, hosehead. :p You can't use 'eh' if you're not from the Great White North, eh. :cold:

As for spelling, it's not Touc, it's "toque", or "tuque" in French. :fan_1:

And what's a skillet, eh?

We'll get you speaking Can-eh-jun yet, dontcha know. :lol:

Thanks, dwavey for correcting the "toque" spelling. Makes me cringe every time some redneck spells it "took", or otherwise. I just didn't want to be a Korrecting Konnie and whine about it. lol

Hi folks,

I just sent out the latest incarnation of the FJR Assistance List. It was requested prior to the Eastern & Central owners meetings. Hope no one has to use it.

We are now only missing 12 States and 3 Provinces.

Has anyone had occassion to use the list yet?

Here are the areas we still need:

In the USA:

Maine

West Virgina

South Carolina

South Dakota

Wisconsin

Nevada

Utah

Wyoming

North Dakota

Maryland

Delaware

Hawaii

In Canada:

Manitoba

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland & Labrador

gypsy

Hi folks,
I just sent out the latest incarnation of the FJR Assistance List. It was requested prior to the Eastern & Central owners meetings. Hope no one has to use it.

In the USA:

Maine

West Virgina

South Carolina

South Dakota

[SIZE=36pt]Wisconsin[/SIZE]

Nevada

Utah

Wyoming

North Dakota

Maryland

Delaware

Hawaii

In Canada:

Manitoba

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland & Labrador

gypsy
WHAT!?, No cheeseheads have signed up yet? Whatsamattaferyou? You afraid ta give a helpin' hand ta all dem ferners comin' into yer state during CFO?

Eh?

Come on now will ya? I know yer up der! I seen sumayas wid mine own eyes :dribble: !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks,

In the USA:

Maine

West Virgina

South Carolina

South Dakota

[SIZE=36pt]Wisconsin[/SIZE]

Nevada

Utah

Wyoming

North Dakota

Maryland

Delaware

Hawaii

In Canada:

Manitoba

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland & Labrador

gypsy
WHAT!?, No cheeseheads have signed up yet? Whatsamattaferyou? You afraid ta give a helpin' hand ta all dem ferners comin' into yer state during CFO?

Eh?

Come on now will ya? I know yer up der! I seen sumayas wid mine own eyes :dribble: !
Perhaps they are concerned someone like you might show up on their doorstep...er, I forgot... we are sharing a room, aren't we? Say... any chance you could cough up your half in advance since it is on my credit card? :p B)

California, while well represented, seems sadly lacking in actual percentage of riders on the assistance list, at least on my most recent copy. When we attend group rides, there are bunches of really good people in attendance. So why do some of you (you know who you are) not participate? That was a question, BTW. :unsure:
Just now really looked at this. I know I saw the idea awhile ago, but didn't know it was going! Sorry I'm late :lol:

Just for that, I have beer at my house too :)

Sent e-mail. Count me in for West Virginia (that's West BY GOD Virginia around these parts :) ).

spklbuk

Check PM, I got northern Utah.

I would like the list too if I may have it sent to me.

Cool Idea. I have a book for the Goldwing "GWRRA" Club and the Honda club. It would be nice to compile a complete list and publish it book format (small format) like that for the FJR's too

Check PM, I got northern Utah.
I would like the list too if I may have it sent to me.

Cool Idea. I have a book for the Goldwing "GWRRA" Club and the Honda club. It would be nice to compile a complete list and publish it book format (small format) like that for the FJR's too

Hi Cdog,

Well I wish we had enough names for a small book but at the moment we are at 138. You are the first in Utah. Congrats!

You PMd me your details but not your email address so I have no way to send you the list. You can send it to me at: [email protected]

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added my info from Arizona. Be mindfull, just went through a divorce so I have a smaller place with less stuff now. <_<