FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick apology, their was no update to the list this month as I've just been swamped and when I do have a free half day, I'm going for a ride!

I'll do the August list a few days early so everybody will get it for Aug 1.
I just sent you an email with my contact info.

Thanks for maintaining the list.

All's good Mike.

I just thought I'd reiterate what some of us feel is important. We definitely want to help others, but also retain some amount of control over our personal info.
Brother Bungie, if a 19 year old Irish redheaded lassie with tits as big as my head asks for my personal information, go ahead and give it to her: You have my permission!
Brother Bungie, I have less restrictions than Don, so a good looking female of reasonable age and hair colour will work, smaller boobs OK, although I do have a thing for redheads too.

My thanks also for your efforts maintaining the list also, and for assisting in the rescue of our friend Dean last year from the ditches of Espanola.... the value of having such an Assistance List is immeasurable should you become a victim of circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
All's good Mike.

I just thought I'd reiterate what some of us feel is important. We definitely want to help others, but also retain some amount of control over our personal info.
Brother Bungie, if a 19 year old Irish redheaded lassie with tits as big as my head asks for my personal information, go ahead and give it to her: You have my permission!
Brother Bungie, I have less restrictions than Don, so a good looking female of reasonable age and hair colour will work, smaller boobs OK, although I do have a thing for redheads too.

My thanks also for your efforts maintaining the list also, and for assisting in the rescue of our friend Dean last year from the ditches of Espanola.... the value of having such an Assistance List is immeasurable should you become a victim of circumstances.
In light of Ray's recent post, I do wish to amend mine. Steve, they can be old, blind, crippled, bald or crazy! Since I am Irish, as long as they are female and have a pulse: This Old Paddy is good to go! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

4 months, no reply= wtf?
Look at post #1 contact info again...make sure you got it right. Resend info.

Wait.

List is updated once a month by a volunteer (read - unpaid).

Resend info. if wires got crossed.

Please keep the WTF? comments to yourself...who knows maybe you pissed someone off??...and got unlisted??? :D

Sorry for the recent delays in getting the list out. (Last one was Feb). I do this in my spare time of which I seem to have absolutely none lately.

Anybody willing to take it over?

Sorry for the recent delays in getting the list out. (Last one was Feb). I do this in my spare time of which I seem to have absolutely none lately.

No Way, Kemo Sabe! You are doing a great job Steve, keep it up! We could have HotRodZilla do it, if we wanted Sudbury spelled Susieberries!

kemosabe.jpg

No Way, Kemo Sabe! You are doing a great job Steve, keep it up! We could have HotRodZilla do it, if we wanted Sudbury spelled Susieberries!

kemosabe.jpg
I started to automate it, ya know, a web page hanging off this forum.. even spoke with the powers that be. If I ever get some free time I can finish it...

What a lovely concept, working on something you WANT to work on.

I too have requested to be added and receive the list and have not gotten it yet either.

I understand being overwhelmed! If and when you can, it would be great to get the list though.

This Summer I may need it as travel is high on the list, but I do not want to bug.

I too have requested to be added and receive the list and have not gotten it yet either.

I understand being overwhelmed! If and when you can, it would be great to get the list though.

This Summer I may need it as travel is high on the list, but I do not want to bug.
Keep an eye on your spam folder.

hey got the latest list last week just wanted to give Bungie a big thumbs up for the job he does thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim:

kemosabe.jpg
No tricking way I could take over that list. I don't have near the organization skills for that. The fact that Bungie volunteered to take it over says volumes for his dedication. Even if he is Canadian.

I will say that receiving the list once every two months would prolly be plenty...

kemosabe.jpg
No tricking way I could take over that list. I don't have near the organization skills for that. The fact that Bungie volunteered to take it over says volumes for his dedication. Even if he is Canadian.

I will say that receiving the list once every two months would prolly be plenty...
Steve, AJ has a brilliant idea! Make life easier on yourself, only publish the Assistance List once every two months. It would still be helpful and lighten up your load also!

Last edited by a moderator: