• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR1300 ABS well farkled -Withdrawn from Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much interest anywhere (here, ADVriders, Craigs List) in a nice FJR all set up for LD touring.  Talked it over with my son.  He already owns it, and reg and insurance isn't that much where he lives in VT.  I told him we could tuck it into the back of my garage up there and it will stay nice and clean.  Ride it whenever he can and I'll even take it out now and then.  So, I guess we will keep the B4 for a while longer.  It might even show up at the Covered Bridges ride in a few weeks.

Well, damn!  I was waiting for the offer where you would pay me to take the FJR and give it the kind of love that only SkooterG can!

Well, damn!  I was waiting for the offer where you would pay me to take the FJR and give it the kind of love that only SkooterG can!
I've heard rumors that Skooter has been known to teach the FJR how to fly. :punk:  

After I pulled the ad on ADVriders, an inmate that goes by chornby PMed me that he would be interested if I still have the bike in the spring.  I kind of remember seeing that handle on this forum way back when.  

Took the bike on a phototag ride up to Peacham, VT, which is a dirt crossroads on the Baley Hazen military road route.  Afterwards I tucked it into the heated garage in VT, where it will spend the winter.  But it may get ridden down to the Covered Bridges ride in a couple of weeks.