• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pm'ed owsley.

FJRAE is next in line.

leclairk is next and understands how this works.

I posted this first in the "for sale" "pay it forward" section so it will cost you shipping and something you are willing to pay forward.

Thanks,

Dave b

The manual is on it's way to owsley. He will have something in the 'pay it forward" section soon.

leclairk, I just bought a newer manual for my '10'. We could have traded at the meet and greet in Portland. So it goes.

db

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=101656&st=0&do=findComment&comment=388972

While it shouldn't have to be said, please create threads in the correct area. Don't create in another area you know isn't correct to "get more exposure". And definitely don't start a thread twice. Doing one of both of these is bound to attract unwanted attention from your administrator hosts as they clean up the mess.
Technically, the highlighted issue is exactly what this thread does. It was addressed in the existing PayIfForward thread and would be highlighted by anyone using the "show new messages" feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.