• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300A For Sale in Calgary AB Area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Stephens

Reaction score
2009 FJR 1300A Black for Sale in Calgary area Alberta Canada

This is my wife's FJR, she's selling it to finance purchasing her 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx.

58755 km's - She's looking for $9000 CDN, negotiable

Bike is in great shape with all the FJR features - ABS, Factory heated grips, electric windscreen, sidecases.

Many added farkles, including:

- Moto GSG frame sliders

- Rifle large touring windscreen, and stock screen

- VStrom handguards

- Givi SR-357 rear rack

- Givi top box mount

- Centech fuse panel

- GenMar bar risers

- TechMount (old style) GPS bracket

- Garmin Zumo 550 GPS mount only (no GPS)

- Throttlemeister bar end weights and throttle lock

- Heated jacket plugin

- Charger plugin to battery

- Brodie's (FJR Forum) Spider harness fix applied

Excellent condition overall, 3-4 oil changes every year with Motul synthetic oil, couple of zero speed tip overs, frame sliders & engine case scuffed. Brake pads and battery replaced spring 2013, front forks rebuilt and front brakes replaced fall of 2014. Probably needs new tires.

FJR09-2_zpszbnlag7z.jpg

FJR09-1_zpsugzdfksl.jpg

Very nice looking bike, curious as to why she is switching? Love the Kananaskis down to 22 and on to Pincher Creek etc.

She doesn't believe in the N + 1 rule of number of bikes one should have - thinks she should only have one. For her the Tiger 800 is the "one bike for everything".

Last year her plan was to have her 09 VStrom 1000 and the FJR, same as me - I have an 08 VStrom 1000 and my 2014 FJR. She sold the VStrom 1000 2 weeks ago.

Since she's a bit on the short side, the VStrom was lowered a lot, to the point of impacting handling. The FJR would have to be lowered as well.

The upside with the Tiger 800 XCx is that it comes in a factory lowered version, which fits her perfectly. I can tell you that she's totally ecstatic with the Tiger so far.

ian

Nice looking bike, farkles and price. You really should work on your wife's N+1!

Best of success with the sale.