• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2012 FJR Brake Parts, Controls, Wiring, Complete Engine + more

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My throttle bodies work I just want a later set for the smoothness issue and softer return spring issue.

I can’t believe I’m asking this, but what does shipping look like on the complete engine to 87144?

Am traveling until after the weekend, do not know dimensions or weight, and am not too familiar with shipping beyond USPS. (Maybe more knowledgeable people here can contribute shipping expertise?)

BUT, if the weight is less than 150 lbs and the engine will fit inside a 24" cube, UPS quotes $250 from Los Angeles 90275 to Rio Rancho. Or if you have a friend with a pickup going that way, you can have all the parts I have left for the same price, including the frame - except for the neck, which must be returned to the state since the bike is dismantled.

Shall we start a pool to guess the engine weight, with half the pot going to the closest estimate and the other half paying your shipping costs? <jk>