• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR 1300A - 1215 miles (Illinois) - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakyFastFreddie

Reaction score
SOLD

So here's the deal - my wife left 5 months ago and I've done my best to reconcile the situation with no success. Divorce will be final end of this month after 27 years of marriage. I've told myself I'm keeping the bike no matter what but I've come to the realization that it's not possible for me at this time. I even kept buying mods for it over the last couple of months in preparation for NAFO. So, with a heavy heart, I'm offering it up for sale.

I bought the bike new in August 2015, it had zero miles on it and had never been started. It now has 1215 miles and has never been in the rain. It was stored in a heated garage this past winter with a battery tender connected. Engine oil and driveline fluid changed at 1000 miles. This bike is perfect and I mean perfect. Never dropped, no scratches or dings. Here are the details...

- 1215 miles (never seen rain)

- Brand new Yamaha matching Touring Trunk just out of the box. I literally just mounted it last week.

- Two Brothers Black Series Carbon Fiber slip-on exhaust (200 miles since installed)

- Stock exhaust included

- Seat Concepts seat modification (driver and passenger) (200 miles since installed)

- Stock seat included

- Front Fender Extender

- Vstream Windshield

- Stock windshield included

- Red Side Panels

- Stock silver side panels included

- Factory Bag Liners

- Shop manual included

- FJR Tank Pad

- Tank surround plasti-dipped black (can be pealed off)

- Clear Title

$12,500 (negotiable)

This bike is literally brand new with some great mods (IMO). Let me know if you have any questions.

Go here for pics: https://s256.photobucket.com/user/fredvannoy/library/2014%20FJR

Last edited by a moderator: