• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300 ES 5900 miles! 1owner Plus xtras

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STC10

Reaction score
SOLD 2014 FJR ES. 5900 one owner miles.

After a lot of soul searching this past year I have decided to hang up the helmet, I am finding myself riding less and less each year (less than 400 miles in 2018) Between limitations on time and some physical aches and pains, I am going to pursue some other activities.

I have been an FJR owner since 2006 and have loved every minute.

I purchased this in Dec 2013. It has never been dropped or crashed. You would be hard pressed to find any significant marks anywhere. Always cleaned, always waxed. Stored in a climate controlled garage year round.

Because I don't feel like tearing half the bike apart to remove accessories I am selling it as a package deal.

Extras include a Givi V47 box and mount with third brake light.

Fuzeblock

Starcom 1 comm system. Rider to Pillion plus GPS

Factory bag liners.

Garmin 595 LM GPS barely used, mounted to the stem nut, properly and neatly wired through the fuzeblock with all accessories including original box and car mount.

I also have two Garmin tire pressure monitors that are brand new in the box that I did not get a chance to install. I think I have the metal valve stems around as well.

It has had 5 oil changes, one at 600miles,1500miles, 3200 miles, 4700 miles, and 5600. Yamalube and factory filters. Final drive oil changed at 600miles. TBS at 3000 miles.

Tires are good. Needs nothing but a loving new home.

Bike has been kept in near showroom condition and you wont be disappointed. Plus its the nicest shade of RED!!!

Located in eastern Pa near Allentown. PM me for pics and info

Asking $10,900.

Last edited by a moderator: