2020-02-06 Atascadero, Bitterwater Rd, Parkfield, San Miguel, Naciamento, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
A good local turnout.. something about warm weather and fair-weather riders perhaps?

Forums: 

dCarver's rides

2020-02-06 Bitterwater, Parkfield, San Miguel, Naci, Morro, SLO from dcarver220b on Vimeo.

2020-02-06 Bitterwater, Parkfield, San Miguel, Naciamento, Morro Bay, SLO from dcarver220b on Vimeo.

​

2020-02-06 Bwater-Parkfield-SMiguel-Naci-MorroBay-SLO

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

x  

​

"2020-02-06 Atascadero, Bitterwater Rd, Parkfield, San Miguel, ..."

Nice pictures, but 2020...??

Riding the '06 with the tank from the '13 or did you get the new pump yet?

Sometimes you really suck DC.  🤣🤣

seriously really jonesing for a long ride about now. Guess the dirt bike will have to do for now  

Sometimes you really suck DC.  🤣🤣

seriously really jonesing for a long ride about now. Guess the dirt bike will have to do for now  
I need a long ride. East Coast. NERDS or Central. Soo. tired of of local shit. Need new eyeballs, new areas.. but not for now.. just gotta hang in there.. Loved NERDs...

In May consider a ride down to the Hill Country of Texas. If you have not been there you need to go.
I'd like to see that area. My bud moved to Tyler and loved it before he passed on.

DC, I'd like to tease you about riding with a bunch of old folks but I have a mirror at my house. Ride on my friend.
Gotta keep moving, Pops, the vultures are circling!